NZXT Kraken x62 - CAM software "Broken" ?

Hey all :)

So i got an NZXT Kraken X62 v2 and when it's working, it's really great.
But i'm not sure if it's the AIO or the CAM software that is the problem but,

I have never have the software or AIO work when i turn my pc on for the first time every day in 2-3 weeks now.
The software wont start and the colour is the default blue and even sometimes the fans wont spin, only the pump is running. do i force shutdown CAM software and start it again, it will start but can't see the AIO.
I then have to restart the pc, after that everything is working as it should. No problem at all. But i can't be right i have to start my pc, and then do an restart to get this running every single time?
I have tried every USB2 header on the MB and tried to reinstall the CAM software. Now i running 3.5.30, release date 12 dec. 2017

So, do any of you have an idea on what i can try or anything?

You sir, have a wonderful day ?  | Sorry for my bad dyslexia English  :(

Spoiler

Gaming PC - MB: MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE - CPU: AMD 3950X - RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3733 C17 DC - 32GB - GPU: ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ROG STRIX OC - 11GB GDDR6 - Soundcard: Creative Sound Blaster ZXR - Headset: Sennheiser PC350SE - PSU: Corsair AX860i - SSD: Samsung 980PRO 1TB - SSD: Samsung 970 Evo+ 1TB

HTPC - MB: MSI B450M MORTAR - CPU: AMD 2400G - RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4 3200MHz 32GB - GPU: AMD 2400G - PSU: Seasonic Prime Titanium Fanless 600W - SSD: Samsung EVO 120GB - HDD: 7x 3TB WD RED in raid 6 - Raid controller: MEGARAID LSI 9361-8I