pledge never again to buy EA Products

Never again will I fall for EA crap, I have made a pledge to never give them any more of my money again, no matter how good the game looks, no matter how many promises they make, no matter how good the trailer looks it will always be a massive disappointment every time without failure. I have had it with them I can't stand it anymore, there is a reason why EA has been rated the worst company in the USA more than once, bp has a better reputation then they do for god sake and bp has done some pretty shady shit so that alone should say a lot about EA. I'm done, share if you want, join in the pledge if you want, im not going to push this on people i just felt like getting it out there in hops somehow EA can be put in there place like the scum they are.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/29/video-game-stocks-drop-as-wall-street-debates-industry-future.html

Boo hoo, if I like a game I’ll buy it regardless who makes it. If I don’t like a feature such ha paid content then I’ll grind my ass 800 hours instead of paying becase thays just more fun to have if your still grinding after that long.

EA won’t go away, sims alone with all its DLC is enough to keep EA going. $40 to just have pets in a game and tons of people pay for that.

also kinda pointless to make a post on a subject that has been overposted and over talked about on the internet 

Having grinding in a game is good and not a bad thing but 3000hours to unlock all content, they have made it a pay to win game and it is getting worse and worse,

i cant speak for you but I have better shit to do then waste my life playing game for 40 hours just so I can unlock something before I can start to enjoy it and even then not really, I don’t live at home in my parents basement with all the time in the world, 

17 minutes ago, Gclaw said:

Boo hoo, if I like a game I’ll buy it regardless who makes it. If I don’t like a feature such ha paid content then I’ll grind my ass 800 hours instead of paying becase thays just more fun to have if your still grinding after that long.

EA won’t go away, sims alone with all its DLC is enough to keep EA going. $40 to just have pets in a game and tons of people pay for that.

also kinda pointless to make a post on a subject that has been overposted and over talked about on the internet 

I agree, but also you have to be critical and think if its worth buying the game. maybe wait a few weeks, do a good research and so on.

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

Yes I have seen there drops in shares value and I’m a little late to the punch on this topic but I’m still venting my frustration anyway

15 minutes ago, kilgore_T said:

but bioware...

Anthem isn't going to redeem them.

We're never going to get another Mass Effect 2.  I've made peace with that.

6 minutes ago, elkenrod said:

Anthem isn't going to redeem them.

We're never going to get another Mass Effect 2.  I've made peace with that.

there is still hope......I think.......I know the Dr's have gone but.......

jeeze its hopeless isn't it?

Never again is very hard.

I could pledge to not buy any video game in the next 3 years. I am fairly certain that I can keep that promise because I study so hard and even sold my GPU a half year ago.

I'm surprised no one has done the math on how long it would take to make the same amount as the most expensive Shark card for GTA Online.

I'm sure you'd be grinding for an awfully long time to make what that's worth. I guess at least it's not really making the game pay to win although considering how crucial money is in that game and how expensive some things are that would probably give you an advantage over what most would generally grind for. 

Although, I'm sure it probably wouldn't take quite as long to grind for in the case in-game money in SW:BF2's case certain characters and weapons, but I'm sure it still would take a lot of time nonetheless.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

7 minutes ago, thevicparable said:

Iunno man I mean you can always buy second hand if you don't want money going to EA.

might be a little harder for PC games. But for console games, quite true. 

Once a copy of a game is purchased, when/if it's resold that money isn't going to EA it's going to the person or store that sold it. EA doesn't lose any money on that copy because they already made money from that copy but they could've made money from that customer if they would've purchased a new copy of the game.

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

might be a little harder for PC games. But for console games, quite true. 

Durrr my bad. When I think EA I tend to think console. 

I hadn't purchased anything EA for the past decade at least. Well ahead of everyone here. :D

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

Just now, thevicparable said:

Durrr my bad. When I think EA I tend to think console. 

I mean, I have Battlefield 1 on my PS4. Reconsidering my original want for that game, I'm not sure if I would still want it. 

I think that's the only EA game I own.

- Locked -

This would have been more appropriately posted as a Status Update.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER