Hi guys,

My first topic here, glad you would have me.

I've been looking, for a few weeks now, for a case and I just can't pick one.

I'm looking for a Full Tower, multi radiator (2x360 would suffice) support for water cooling, and for a few days I was sure it was NZXTs Phantom 630 windowed edition and in white, as seen here:

But then I stumbled upon:

Which I love for being so modular (the mobo can be moved ffs) and the side panel but other than that it doesn't really match my taste in design.

Info:

Crosshair HERO VI

Ryzen 7

Trident Z RGB

GPU is ASUS 1060 6GB (has white plastic cover) (will be upgraded but I really don't need the extra performance here atm)

I don't have a PSU yet but if I do get a black one and it doesn't really fit in, I don't mind painting it white.

CPU water cooling with white 360radiator and RGB cpu block(acrylic)

White liquid, white/transparent water cooling hard tubing, white cables with black plugs probably

Some RGB breathing effect to match the whole build

I do need as many HDD 3.5" bays as possible

I'm going for 60% white/ 25% black with 15% red accents pc parts and style overall, and would like the case to match.

Case budget is limited the 250USD mark. (lower is better, if you can provide multiple choices; but if I go 250$ I really want the case to have the high-end look and not 100$ cheap finish)

Must have some white, i would like both panels to be tempered glass since I like my cables organized, rgb controller / already provided isn't a factor since my mobo has Aura and even so I can get the HUE+ in the future.

Do you know such a case?

19 minutes ago, rarlup said:

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a Full Tower, multi radiator (2x360 would suffice) support for water cooling, and for a few days I was sure it was NZXTs Phantom 630 windowed edition and in white, as seen here:

Which I love for being so modular (the mobo can be moved ffs) and the side panel but other than that it doesn't really match my taste in design.

Info:

Crosshair HERO VI

Ryzen 7

Trident Z RGB

GPU is ASUS 1060 6GB (has white plastic cover) (will be upgraded but I really don't need the extra performance here atm)

I don't have a PSU yet but if I do get a black one and it doesn't really fit in, I don't mind painting it white.

White liquid, white/transparent water cooling hard tubing, white cables with black plugs probably

I'm going for 60% white/ 25% black with 15% red accents pc parts and style overall, and would like the case to match.

Case budget is limited the 250USD mark. (lower is better, if you can provide multiple choices; but if I go 250$ I really want the case to have the high-end look and not 100$ cheap finish)

Must have some white, i would like both panels to be tempered glass since I like my cables organized, rgb controller / already provided isn't a factor since my mobo has Aura and even so I can get the HUE+ in the future.

Do you know such a case?

http://phanteks.com/Enthoo-Primo-SE.html

it supports to 480 mm radiators 

a shit ton of hdd brackets

5,25 bays

aura sync (at least i think not sure)

the company makes water blocks to (i find it sleek when the same brand is found multiple times on one machine  

or this one

http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Elite.html

exist of radiators

lots of HDD brackets 

pump mounts

asus aura

reservoir mounts

vertical GPU

sry just noticed that its a little bit out of budget :P

ask me about your system builds, AIO's, CPU's, PSU's, and GPU's.

17 minutes ago, rarlup said:

Hi guys,

Info:

Crosshair HERO VI

Ryzen 7

Trident Z RGB

Do you know such a case?

Thermaltake Core X5 or X9 Cube. I have one and it fits everything nicely.

Main PC:

CPU: Intel Core i9 13900KS SP 116 (124P-102E) (6.1Ghz P-Cores 4.8Ghz E-cores) MC SP 88

CPU Voltage: LLC8 1.525V (real voltage 1.425V + - Temps 85-90 P-Cores, 70-73 E-cores)

Cooled by: Supercool Direct Die 14th gen full nickel

Motherboard: Z790 ASUS Maximus Apex Encore

RAM: GSkill TridentZ 2x24GB DDR5 8600Mhz CL38 (OC from 8000Mhz CL40)

GPU: RTX MSI 4090 Suprim X with EKWB waterblock

Case: My own case fabricated out of aluminium and wood

Storage: 4x 2TB Sarbent Rocket Plus Gen 4.0 NVMe, 1x External 2TB Seagate Barracuda (Backup)

WiFi: BE202 WiFi 7 Tri-Band card module

PSU: Corsair AX1600i with custom black and red cables with 2x Corsair 5V+ Load Balancer

Display: Samsung Oddysey G9 240Hz Ver. 5120x1440 with G-Sync and Freesync Premium Pro 1008 Firmware Ver, and 1x Electriq USB C 1080p 15'8 inch IPS portable display for temperature and stats, MSI 23'8 144Hz G-Sync

Fan Controllers:  6x AquaComputer Octo with 5 temperature sensors

Cooling: Three Custom Loops:

1st Loop: 5x 480mm XE CoolStream radiators with 1x Revo D5 RGB pump and 1x Rajintek Antila D5 Evo RGB pump for GPU only cooling with 2x Koolance QDC3, red coolant

2nd Loop: 5x 480mm XE CoolStream radiators with 1x Revo D5 RGB pump and 1x Rajintek Antila D5 Evo RGB pump for CPU only cooling with 2x Koolance QDC3, purple coolant

3rd Loop: 1x 240mm PE CoolStream radiator with 1x EKWB Revo D5 pump (RAM ONLY)

Total: 5x pumps and 13x radiators 50x 3000RPM Noctua Industrial fans

Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow V3 RGB - Green switches

Sound: Logitech Z680 5.1 THX Certified 505W Speakers

Mouse: Razer Basilisk Ultimate Wireless with charging dock

Piano: Yamaha P155

Phone: Oppo Find X5 Pro

Camera: Logitech Brio Pro 4K

VR: Oculus Rift S

External SSD: 256GB Overclocking OS

LaptopMSI Titan GT77HX V13RTX 4090 175W, i9 13980HX OC: P-Cores 5.8Ghz 3 cores and 5.2Ghz 5 cores and E-Cores 4.3Ghz, 192GB of RAM @5600Mhz @3600 (chipset limit),

12TB (3x4TB) of NVMe, 17'3 inch 4K 144Hz MiniLED screen, 4x 17'3 ASUS portable USB-C Monitors 240Hz, Creative Sound Blaster G6 Sound Card, Portable 16TB NVMe in TB4 enclosures (8x2TB), Razer Basilisk Ultimate Wireless with charging dock gaming mouse, Keychron K3 gaming keyboard with blue switches low profile, Logitech Brio 4K Webcam.

Hand held: ROG Ally with XG Mobile RTX 3080 with Keychron K3 low profile keyboard (Blue Switches) and Razer Hyperspeed V3 mouse and 4TB NVMe upgrade (WDBlack SN850X), with 100W 20000Mah power bank and portable monitor ROG XG17AHP 17'3 inch 240Hz with built in battery, and 518Wh Power station for Camping.

2 hours ago, ricksteendam1 said:

http://phanteks.com/Enthoo-Primo-SE.html

it supports to 480 mm radiators 

a shit ton of hdd brackets

5,25 bays

aura sync (at least i think not sure)

the company makes water blocks to (i find it sleek when the same brand is found multiple times on one machine 

I really like the color schemes however I don't really get the right hand side lip/edge. Guess I'm looking for something more symmetrical

As for the elite - it really show they put a lot of time in each and every details. Love the GPU that has the fans towards you, the size, the tempered glass side panel, plethora of HDD bays and the fact you can go 2 systems in one case. But taking the budge into consideration, it's a no go. unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, rarlup said:

I really like the color schemes however I don't really get the right hand side lip/edge. Guess I'm looking for something more symmetrical

As for the elite - it really show they put a lot of time in each and every details. Love the GPU that has the fans towards you, the size, the tempered glass side panel, plethora of HDD bays and the fact you can go 2 systems in one case. But taking the budge into consideration, it's a no go. unfortunately.

yea I figured that out but I had not read your budget until I posted it 

2 hours ago, TheNaitsyrk said:

Thermaltake Core X5 or X9 Cube. I have one and it fits everything nicely.

Looks good but I am concerned about the unfiltered vents on the back(the filter only covers like 70% of the base), the cable management is non-existent and don't really like the front - personal taste. The way the mobo fits tho'... B|

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

3 minutes ago, rarlup said:

Looks good but I am concerned about the unfiltered vents on the back(the filter only covers like 70% of the base), the cable management is non-existent and don't really like the front - personal taste. The way the mobo fits tho'... B|

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

you could go with a p400s the same case as it have it supports a 360 in the front and a 240 in the top  

http://phanteks.com/Eclipse-P400S-TemperedGlass.html

the special edition white/black should look nice for your build 

5 minutes ago, ricksteendam1 said:

you could go with an p400s the same case as i have it supports a 360 in the front and a 240 in the top  

http://phanteks.com/Eclipse-P400S-TemperedGlass.html

Looks good but I reckon it's too small for my needs. Currently have a midtower and it's getting very hard to add/remove stuff. Even bought a NAS to expand (@95% full btw) and all 6 sata's are used. Currently having 7 HDD and the backup HDD is not even plugged in. I just set a reminder to plug it in on monday mornings before I go to work in order for the backup job not to fail :/

4 minutes ago, rarlup said:

Looks good but I reckon it's too small for my needs. Currently have a midtower and it's getting very hard to add/remove stuff. Even bought a NAS to expand (@95% full btw) and all 6 sata's are used. Currently having 7 HDD and the backup HDD is not even plugged in. I just set a reminder to plug it in on monday mornings before I go to work in order for the backup job not to fail :/

https://www.amazon.com/ANTEC-Extreme-Performance-Mid-Tower-Tempered/dp/B073XZJ4Z9/ref=sr_1_48?ie=UTF8&qid=1512333058&sr=8-48&keywords=antec&refinements=p_89%3AAntec 

6 times 3.5 bays

360 front 240 on top

and you can mount your gpu verticaly 

http://www.antec.com/pdf/flyers/P110-Luce_Flyer_EN.pdf

http://www.antec.com/product.php?id=707321&fid=5022020&lan=nz

22 hours ago, rarlup said:

You do know that case comes in white, right?

https://www.amazon.com/quiet-BGW11-Tower-Computer-Chassis/dp/B0758K78WN?th=1

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

12 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Wasn't aware of that... but the white doesn't really do this case justice.

20 hours ago, andrewmp6 said:

Both LianLi cases look apart, the RGB remote looks cheap tbh BUT they got nothing on Tt The Tower Snow Edition

Think I'm sold on the monster. Designed for DYI water cooling, can be upgraded easily over time (stock 560 rad support; gpu loop; fan controller in the 5.25 bay)3 glass panels and in white. It looks great, provides enough room for virtually anything you can think of(a raspberry pi inside with touchscreen/remote -doesn't make any sense to power on a Ryzen 7 so you can listen to music- or just a small inside screen that shows some sensor info) - matches my expectations and exceeds them (also the weight, need some leg days @gym beforehand)

Many thanks to all who replied for providing so many great choices as I was stuck on phantom vs bequiet, and even tho tt cube was exceeding my expectations in terms of modularity it lacked(for my personal taste) in design also i'm thinking it's a pain to dust everything off, but, even tho I spent 2 weeks trying to find this on my own, you managed to do it in a couple of days,

Ladies and gents, we have a winner:

11-133-327-V20.jpg

Just noticed one bonus here: the GPU doesn't bend towards the end, so it stresses the PCIe slot, as it's weight is supported by the mounting bracket on the top, and its in a vertical position(not the vertical you would expect with an extender cable) . These kinds of little things do matter.

Even tho it doesn't really have that many 3.5 bays i think I can just mount a few here and there(double sided tape or velcro) so it wont really be an issue as they are hidden the behind the mobo panel.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I can't raise the budget all at once(priorities) so it's more like a semi-long term project (few months).

Got the case but had (still have) some issues with 2 broken side panels during shipping but talked to Tt and they agreed to help me out with replacements.

Since they we're so helpful I went for Riing 14 case fans and couldn't be happierP_20171221_010336.thumb.jpg.1142879c4382a2cefe2cdca6848ee192.jpg

P_20171221_010311.thumb.jpg.0a38ec1e392fee17c88e99e313e30161.jpg

P_20171221_010326.thumb.jpg.1ac3d0e1e22d44f2f91f2eea908859ff.jpg