Pc or ps4/Xbox one

SirFlamenco
4 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

Thats just your oppinion and far from the truth.

Because there are many more factors.

ANd we are talking about an 8 core CPU...

It's not opinion that Jaguar is a crap cpu. The gpu in a PS4 Pro is more than capable of 60 fps gaming at 1080p and yet few games can run at 60 fps in boost mode. That's a massive cpu bottleneck.

7 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

Bad example, because many graphics setting don't do much for the CPU.

ANd the FX4100 is what? a 30$ CPU??

Well, at least the 4300 was quite good for its price. And starts most games even now...

It's not a bad example. It's an example of buying a 1080p 60 fps gpu and running it with a cpu that's going to leave you stuck playing 45 or lower most of the time.

10 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

You have no idea what "Boost mode" is about...

Boost mode means that the PS4 PRO runs 'unlimited' with maximum clock speed and all GPU clusters.

When you deactivate it it behaves like a normal PS4 - and deactivates about half of the GPU and reduces clocks.

I know exactly what boost mode is. It provides a 30% cpu overclock and like you said, unlocks the other half of the gpu. That 30% overclock still doesn't get you to 60 fps in many games that run at 30 fps on PS4 Slim. And when it does get close it's only in parts of the game; e.g. like Rise of the Tomb Raider than can run near 60 fps at the beginning of the game in boost mode but then tanks to around 45 fps when you get into the geothermal valley for example. 

On 02/12/2017 at 1:26 PM, SirFlamenco said:

Under the tv, there is always place but a pc is much bigger

Do you actually want to know or do you just want to start a flame war because you post a PC vs PS4 vs Xbox in the console section and defend consoles with every comment you make. Why do you use false information as an argument like no PC sent that much bigger and I'm if you can fit a Xbox then you can fit a pc.

Edit: I can't tell if the comment on that I prefer 30 fps is a joke or not so. 

Edited by noobs guid to marsterrace

On 02/12/2017 at 1:35 PM, Princess Cadence said:

I'd get the PS4, has really decent exclusives, its solid for the asking price, an used rig with an i5 2400 is not exactly day dreaming eh... would only go PC if can afford decent enough parts so your experience is ensured to be above console otherwise go console.

Why do you recommend an expensive PC I think a mid range one will give you the best value.

12 hours ago, Stefan Payne said:

The PC won't be better.

The first thing you have to ask is what you want to play and are there any exclusives you want to play on what plattform...

PS4 has some good exclusives - but they are mostly japanese style ones.

While The XBox has more western stile exclusives like the halo series.

In the end, your choice...

But there is one gigantic advantage for the PS4:
You can swap the drive easily. Without voiding the warranty. You only need a PH1 screwdriver and the new (=faster) drive...

And remember that ~500GB isn't that huge for the Playstation.

If you want to swap the drive, use a 1TB SSD or at least a ~500GB one with the original 1TB in an external USB3.0 Case...

Not for 400 bucks - except you can get one used deal.

Every HDD that works with the PS4 works with PC and the other way around to so that's a null point. PC has more exclusives then every console combined most are crap but alot are really good.

3 hours ago, noobs guid to marsterrace said:

Every HDD that works with the PS4 works with PC and the other way around to so that's a null point.

You have no idea what I was talking about.

Do you have a PS4?
Do you know how little games fit onto a 250GB drive??

We're talking about something like 4-5 Games because almost every game is around 42GB (=BD RIP) large. 

Some Games like Final Fantasy XV are even 65GB large.

And you seriously recommend a 250GB Drive?

Yeah, for the PS3 that would have been a decent choice, for the 4 not really.

3 hours ago, noobs guid to marsterrace said:

PC has more exclusives then every console combined most are crap but alot are really good.

Yes, and?
The PS4 has most of those also and also many exclusives more like:

What I'd recommend:
Horizon Zero Dawn

Persona 5

Uncharted - Nathan Drake Collection
Uncharted 4 + Lost Legacy

Final Fantasy XII the Zodiac Age

Ratchet + Clank

God of War III Remastered

Maybe Star Ocean Integrity and Faithlessness, Kingdom Hearts, The Order 1886.

And also some titels that come out earlier on PS4 like Final Fantasy XV, Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online and many many more games.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

11 hours ago, Stefan Payne said:

You have no idea what I was talking about.

Do you have a PS4?
Do you know how little games fit onto a 250GB drive??

We're talking about something like 4-5 Games because almost every game is around 42GB (=BD RIP) large. 

Some Games like Final Fantasy XV are even 65GB large.

And you seriously recommend a 250GB Drive?

Yeah, for the PS3 that would have been a decent choice, for the 4 not really.

Yes, and?
The PS4 has most of those also and also many exclusives more like:

What I'd recommend:
Horizon Zero Dawn

Persona 5

Uncharted - Nathan Drake Collection
Uncharted 4 + Lost Legacy

Final Fantasy XII the Zodiac Age

Ratchet + Clank

God of War III Remastered

Maybe Star Ocean Integrity and Faithlessness, Kingdom Hearts, The Order 1886.

And also some titels that come out earlier on PS4 like Final Fantasy XV, Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online and many many more games.

Did you even understand my points.

My point was that pcs and consoles use the same HDDs so it's not an advantage of either. Where did I mention 250gb HDDs? I personally have a 250 GB SSD and it fits all the game I'm playing at the moment and I don't mind deleteing a game after I've played it. 

PC and consoles have their own exclusives it's pointless saying that the PS4 has better exclusives because that's objective. What isn't objective is that PC has more exclusives.