Help! My pc isnt booting!

The Future Linus

My friend and i have recently started to build a new pc, but we cant get it to boot outside of the case. We are building on a table on a carpet. We have checked to see if the ram was bad, but that woesnt it. He had touched and assembled some of the parts like the cpu, cpu fan, ram, and put the motherboard into the case with only 2 screws. we made sure that the gpu was new, and only installed immediatley before trying to turn it on. We think it may be either the cpu or the motherboard. pls send help sos

Ya know what kids, make sure all your cables are connected properly. PC will boot up

Edit: First boot can take forever to complete. Take that into account. If the PC show no signs of life what so ever, recheck all connections and cables. It is important you plug them into the right PSU slot as well. And don't rush. Bad things happen when you rush

7 minutes ago, The Future Linus said:

My friend and i have recently started to build a new pc, but we cant get it to boot outside of the case. We are building on a table on a carpet. We have checked to see if the ram was bad, but that woesnt it. He had touched and assembled some of the parts like the cpu, cpu fan, ram, and put the motherboard into the case with only 2 screws. we made sure that the gpu was new, and only installed immediatley before trying to turn it on. We think it may be either the cpu or the motherboard. pls send help sos

Are any fans running, are there any lights or beeps. Can you please list the parts you have. 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Out of interest, why take the components outside of the case to begin with?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.95GHz [1.365v] // Mobo: ASRock B350 Pro4 // GPU: EVGA GTX1070 8GB SC Black Edition

Case: NZXT S340 Elite // Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62 // RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB 3066MHz // Misc: NZXT Hue+

Storage: WD Green 120GB M.2, SK HyniX 250GB SSD, Samsung Evo 250GB SSD, Seagate 3TB 7200RPM // PSU: Corsair RM750X

CPU-Z Validation // Userbenchmark // PC Part Picker

Ben i have a Intel Pentium G4560, 1050 ti,  b250m-pro-vdh, 8 gigs of ddr 4 ram, and a sea sonic m12ii bronze evo edition