Be Quiet Dark Base 700 Resavoir mounting

Hi ?

Im thinking about buying the be quiet dark base 700(Ik it has bad airflow, but it still looks cool & is a well built case)

I've currently got an EKWB A240G installed on a gtx 1080ti fe and 4790k @ 4.3GHz in a fractal design define s, (and im soon gonna buy the 120 & 360mm exspansion packs for my watercooling. I see all these cool custom watercooling builds in the dark base 700, but i cant figure out how people Mount their resavoir in the case? And also, how much headroom would there be for my ram with a 360 rad installed in the top?

Thanks

On another note, does anyone know where i can buy this case in denmark, or at least in a place in the EU does shipping to Denmark?

15 hours ago, MathiasVO said:

Hi ?

Im thinking about buying the be quiet dark base 700(Ik it has bad airflow, but it still looks cool & is a well built case)

I've currently got an EKWB A240G installed on a gtx 1080ti fe and 4790k @ 4.3GHz in a fractal design define s, (and im soon gonna buy the 120 & 360mm exspansion packs for my watercooling. I see all these cool custom watercooling builds in the dark base 700, but i cant figure out how people Mount their resavoir in the case? And also, how much headroom would there be for my ram with a 360 rad installed in the top?

Thanks

On another note, does anyone know where i can buy this case in denmark, or at least in a place in the EU does shipping to Denmark?

It comes with a 120mm adapter for mounting but there are also adapter brackets you can get if you need to mount it vertically.

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-uni-pump-bracket-120mm-fan-vertical

main-kit-3.jpg

On 2/12/2017 at 12:39 AM, W-L said:

It comes with a 120mm adapter for mounting but there are also adapter brackets you can get if you need to mount it vertically.

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-uni-pump-bracket-120mm-fan-vertical

main-kit-3.jpg

well, ik, but i dont really wanna mount it as a fan. actually, i wanna hide it in the psu shroud and get an EK-RES X3 250 RGB