Windows is asking me to activate windows

Dominatr109

so when i turned on my pc and i noticed the Activate Windows in the corner but i already activated it

4 minutes ago, Spencer109 said:

so when i turned on my pc and i noticed the Activate Windows in the corner but i already activated it

A) which version of Windows

B) do you have the access code handy?

C) associate your Outlook email with your Windows license

In addition to the above, did you pay more or less than $50 for it?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

11 minutes ago, Spencer109 said:

Where did you get Windows from?

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

my dads friend gave me a copy of it on a disc with the product key and i don't know where it is

4 minutes ago, Spencer109 said:

my dads friend gave me a copy of it on a disc with the product key and i don't know where it is

well maybe you should find it then. or buy a new key

Unfortunately you are going to need that key.  So you are going to have to look for it, or get another one.  I believe the cheapest place to get a WinKey is at https://www.kinguin.net/.  Good luck.

23 minutes ago, Spencer109 said:

Since its pro it might have been from a volume licence for a big company. Depending on how the keys got released (sold of with a bankruptcy) MS might not have been payed for those keys and disabled them.

Having said that: You can always call them, alot of times they will just activate it anyway.

1 minute ago, Spencer109 said:

it was activated till now

Yep , and now it's not. We've read your initial post just fine

1 hour ago, kb5zue said:

Unfortunately you are going to need that key.  So you are going to have to look for it, or get another one.  I believe the cheapest place to get a WinKey is at https://www.kinguin.net/.  Good luck.

The reason I asked about price was because I thought he might have gotten it from here originally, which would explain the random deactivation.  It's happened to people before

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

just found a way to make it go away just press the reset button must be a bug that makes it shows up