EVE V Review from LTT

Lekip

Hi all, 

does anyone know when the EVE V review is gonna drop? I would really like to hear the LTT crew's opinion on it before ordering one on Monday 4th :/ At least their comments on WAN Show were positive, but also much to shallow to base a $1700 purchase on IMO. Is there possibly an embargo in place? Thanks! :)

7 minutes ago, Lekip said:

Hi all, 

does anyone know when the EVE V review is gonna drop? I would really like to hear the LTT crew's opinion on it before ordering one on Monday 4th :/ At least their comments on WAN Show were positive, but also much to shallow to base a $1700 purchase on IMO. Is there possibly an embargo in place? Thanks! :)

Think they talked about it on wan It probably already on Floatplane and there doesn't seem to be an embargo becuase after a quick google search there are available reviews

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Just now, Eduard the weeb said:

Think they talked about it on wan It probably already on Floatplane and there doesn't seem to be an embargo becuase after a quick google search there are available reviews

Whoops i looked a few days ago and couldn't find useful reviews anywhere. Thanks :) It's not on floatplane tho :/ 

It's not on FP yet, though it sounds like it will be dropping this week as Linus mentions being done filming it

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

4 minutes ago, Lekip said:

Whoops i looked a few days ago and couldn't find useful reviews anywhere. Thanks :) It's not on floatplane tho :/ 

oh HM okay

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Any chance of seeing the review today or within the next 20 hours? I would love to watch it before I decide to purchase tomorrow :)

6 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

It's a solid product. Pen is not as good as surface and it throttles under sustained load but the keyboard is really good.  its a fantastic value. 

Sweet

QUOTE ME TO SEE MY REPLY!:D

1 hour ago, LinusTech said:

It's a solid product. Pen is not as good as surface and it throttles under sustained load but the keyboard is really good.  its a fantastic value. 

Awesome! Thank you so much!!

I know Linus hasn't released the product review but here one from his friend Austin Evans