My computer is not working and I'm not sure why?

This is my build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2BxQTH

So here's the problem: I built this computer yesterday (took me almost a whole day since it's my first build) put it in the power and it turned on. The motherboard's LED's turned on, the Graphics card turned on, the fans turned on, everything seemed to be working EXCEPT the case buttons. (the buttons that turn on and off the computer in the front) To be frank, I didn't know why but I ignored it (since I can just simply turn it off by turning off the power supply) and went on to connect the new computer into my TV (since my monitor comes Wednesday but I want to set it up already) and my TV says there is no signal. I used a HDMI connection from the graphics card to the TV, I don't know if I did that incorrectly, or if my computer just isn't working in general. The motherboard has two or three lights on, one of them two red and one yellow, I don't know what these mean, but I would like some help so that I can turn it off and on using the case, and be able to connect it to my display. Any help is appreciated.

Did you have the TV on the right input? Did you even connect the front panel buttons?

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

13 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

Did you have the TV on the right input? Did you even connect the front panel buttons?

I connected the TV using the HDMI port. (Connected the HDMI of the graphics card to the HDMI on the TV.) I connected the front panel buttons but I don't know if I did it correctly -- How do I know if I connected the front panel buttons incorrectly / how to connect it correctly? For the TV should I connect the HDMI on the motherboard instead of the graphics card?

If the case buttons are not working then check you connect the pins correctly what motherboard do you have

1 minute ago, DeemoLeaks said:

I connected the TV using the HDMI port. (Connected the HDMI of the graphics card to the HDMI on the TV.) I connected the front panel buttons but I don't know if I did it correctly -- How do I know if I connected the front panel buttons incorrectly / how to connect it correctly? For the TV should I connect the HDMI on the motherboard instead of the graphics card?

The HDMI should be connected to the graphics card

2 minutes ago, Callum Stringer said:

If the case buttons are not working then check you connect the pins correctly what motherboard do you have

Asus - STRIX Z270-E GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard

I connected the pins but I'm not sure if I connected the pins incorrectly / in the wrong place. How do I know?

Just now, Callum Stringer said:

The HDMI should be connected to the graphics card

I see, so I did that correctly. So I wonder why it does not work... could something be broken?

Just now, DeemoLeaks said:

I see, so I did that correctly. So I wonder why it does not work... could something be broken?

If all the lights are on then it shouldn't be broken just not connected correctly

Have you got the manuel of the motherboard on there it says what needs to go where

I do, but it's a very big manual and I don't know much of the parts that the manual talks about. Should I read the whole thing anyway?

If all the lights are on then it shouldn't be broken just not connected correctly

Thank god, I would have died if something was broken. 

Okay wait one sec let me find out what part you need to check, do you remember plugging the pins from the case to the motherboard?

1 minute ago, Callum Stringer said:

Okay wait one sec let me find out what part you need to check, do you remember plugging the pins from the case to the motherboard?

Yes I do, I remember connecting every single thing needed to be connected. The thing that I had a bit of a problem with is the pins that needed a negative and positive connection. I did it anyway, but maybe that might be the problem?

Yes I do, I remmember connecting every single thing needed to be connected.

do you still have the page open of where everything from the CASE I/O needed to be connected to

do you still have the page open of where everything from the CASE I/O needed to be connected to

No, I don't. To be even more honest, I used video's on the internet as a guide to what to plug into the computer, rather than the actual manual itself. Should I look for the manual for the motherboard or for the case?

I have the manual open at the moment, you can get it online or from the box, on page 48 is everything about connecting to the case buttons. Make sure the positive and negative poles are the right way round

I have the manual open at the moment, you can get it online or from the box, on page 48 is everything about connecting to the case buttons. Make sure the positive and negative poles are the right way round

T-Th-They should be put in a specific way? Alright, page 48. I'll check right now. (Thanks for being so helpful.)

T-Th-They should be put in a specific way? Alright, page 48. I'll check right now. (Thanks for being so helpful.)

On most of the connectors you will have a postive and a negative pole these have to be the right way round, i am happy to help 

4 minutes ago, Callum Stringer said:

On most of the connectors you will have a postive and a negative pole these have to be the right way round, i am happy to help 

Alright, I just got the manual in my hand, but I don't have a page 48? Send me the one you found?

Edit: Also, how do I know what connector is negative or positive?

7 minutes ago, DeemoLeaks said:

Alright, I just got the manual in my hand, but I don't have a page 48? Send me the one you found?

Edit: Also, how do I know what connector is negative or positive?

Page 48 would be chapter 4 page 8?