R9 390 for 1440p?

Kattnos

Hello everyone! I don´t want to waste everyones time here so I will get straight to the point. I own a R9 390 GPU (By XFX if that´s important) and I am planning to buy a new monitor. The monitor I am looking at is a AOC Agon AG322QCX and it´s a 1440p monitor. Will my R9 390 be able to handle 1440p? And if it can´t, can I still play at 1080p on a 1440p monitor or will it look bad? What do you guys think about the screen? I would want atleast 60fps, but I don´t need to play at Ultra. I also saw the LG 34UC79G, what do you think about that one? It costs around the same where I live. That one is just 1080p tho, and it´s curved. Doesn´t 2560x1080 look very bad on a 34 inch screen? Thanks!

you'll need to lower it to high or medium(or a mix of both settings) for 60hz 1440p.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Just now, herman mcpootis said:

you'll need to lower it to high or medium(or a mix of both settings) for 60hz 1440p.

That´s perfectly fine!