The idiot finally gets an Xbox One

defunkt

So the guy that bought a picture of an Xbox one has been given one by a game store... (He is still an idiot)

CQwgqEz.jpg?1

An eBay scam victim who paid £450 for a photo of an Xbox One finally got his hands on the prized console - after a sympathetic games shop gave him one for free.

Source: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/time-to-play--scam-victim-who-forked-out-%C2%A3450-for-photo-of-xbox-on-ebay-gets-refund-and-free-console-111103159.html(yes yahoo, I know.. boo hoo.)

hello

huh? who? paid so much for a picture? wait what?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Good for him. Console peasant should of been more careful. But seriously, when will people properly start to look at eBay listings? It does say picture in the title. 

you know what I have a feeling this is not the last idiot story we hear its going to be a ps4 or a PC next...

you know what I have a feeling this is not the last idiot story we hear its going to be a ps4 or a PC next...

god knows it will be an alienware

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

huh? who? paid so much for a picture? wait what?

Yeah, that "kid" on the right bought a picture of an XBone for 450 pounds for his 4-year old, thinking it was the real thing. It even said picture in the title, but he thought is was the console because "it was in the console section".

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

The guy on the left looks like he does not even want to give it away.

PC Specs:

CPU: i5 4670K  4.5 GHz  | CPU COOLER: H80i | GPU:EVGA GTX 780Ti  |  Motherboard: MSI Z87I   |  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy  |  RAM: 8GB Avexir Venom  |  HDD: Seagate 1TB , 60GB Agility 3  Monitor: 32" HD TV (LOL)   PSU: Corsair 750W

To be fair its his own fault for not looking at the item properly.

The dad-of-one, who hoped to give the new Microsoft super-console to son McKenzie, four

a four year old playing a console ? 

Yeah, that "kid" on the right bought a picture of an XBone for 450 pounds for his 4-year old, thinking it was the real thing. It even said picture in the title, but he thought is was the console because "it was in the console section".

lol faaaaaaaail. still...picture of xb1>xb1. haha

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

god knows it will be an alienware

"Teen buys Alienware sticker for £1200"

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

To be fair its his own fault for not looking at the item properly.

a four year old playing a console ? 

yeah, these are the same deucebags that complain that "games are to violent for kids"

b**** wtf did you think it had a gun on the front and a big M that says not FOR KIDS... People need to get it thru their thickheads that ever since 1995 game consoles have not been aim'ed at kids. They are aim'ed at teenagers and adults. Not for little timmy 12 year old, and his 4 year old brother... 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

what a f******* idiot! firstly he wanted an xbone and read the small print!! man people are getting worse!!!!

on the other hand LOL!!!!

Something Awesome!

Holy fuck, is it not okay to make a mistake? Good lord, people on here can be so condescending.. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Holy fuck, is it not okay to make a mistake? Good lord, people on here can be so condescending.. 

It said PICTURE in the title..

hello

It said PICTURE in the title..

Still a MISTAKE 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Is it me or does anyone think that both people holding the console in the picture look extremely smug...

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

He shouldn't have been rewarded for his stupidity. The store just took advantage of this to get some publicity.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Still a MISTAKE 

Well honestly from my view point it's pretty stupid to click "buy" on something that states that it is a picture of the console. Not the actual console itself. On the news article that came up ages ago about this it said that this teen felt "unsure" about it but still went through. I'm sure you should take your gut feeling over a chance to get a console... But oh well, It was his hard earned money he misused...

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

He shouldn't have been rewarded for his stupidity. The store just took advantage of this to get some publicity.

It's Cex, The same guys that sold GTAV for £80 early for poor suckers to get scammed...

Well honestly from my view point it's pretty stupid to click "buy" on something that states that it is a picture of the console. Not the actual console itself. On the news article that came up ages ago about this it said that this teen felt "unsure" about it but still went through. I'm sure you should take your gut feeling over a chance to get a console... But oh well, It was his hard earned money he misused...

I agree he definitely should have actually read that.

Didn't he buy it for over the normal price? 

I agree he definitely should have actually read that.

Didn't he buy it for over the normal price? 

It is probably likely that he did. I'm not sure how much it was but if I was actually selling one around Launch I'd definitely sell it slightly higher than normal because I know people would want to buy the console regardless.

It's Cex, The same guys that sold GTAV for £80 early for poor suckers to get scammed...

I wouldn't know, I live in the US. Regardless though the store heard about that imbecile's impressive lack of braincells and saw an opportunity to get some "goodwill" be helping a man who is obviously on the same mental level as a turnip, just thinking about the fact that that man reproduced makes me slightly ill.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299