If you can answer my questions that would be amazing!

Dec_Shaw
Go to solution Solved by RAM555789,

Q.1.30+

Q.2 Use to be overweight, then I joined the Army (it would be fun they said lmao)

Q.2.5 I prevent health risk through lots of cardiovascular exercises. I also do pushups and situps for good measure. I also have been improving my diet, I find I love spinch with a nut, raisin, and cranberry mix, with raw honey or ranch as my dressing.

It's hard to say if I am in physical sports. I am in ROTC in college and I work out with everyone else, but its mainly just running, running, more running, and then some push-ups and sit-ups.

Q.1 5-10

Q.2 Have you received any health risks from playing physical sports? N/A unless you count some small thorns/splinters I can't get out my hand, but I don't really feel them, and I'll dig them out with a needle. (I'm pretty sure I've lost some nerves in my fingers from nearly burning them when I use to use crazy hot water when I did dishes)

Q.2.5 If you have any health risks, what do you do to prevent them? Always good to warm-up and stretch before exercising, and to cool-down and stretch again after.

Hi, I'm currently at uni and I'm doing a research between the health risks in ESports & Physical Sports.

My title is "Health risks of participants in E-sports compared to Practical Sports."

Q.1. On average How many hours do you play Esports a week?

Q.2 Have you received any health risks from playing Esports? (Back pain, Overuse injuries of the hand, obesity, eyestrain, ect….)

Q.2.5 If you have any health risks, what do you do to prevent them?

Also, If you play physical sports. If you can please answer the questions below.

Q.1 How many days a week on average do you play Physical Sports?

Q.2 Have you received any health risks from playing physical sports? 

Q.2.5 If you have any health risks, what do you do to prevent them?

If you can answer these questions it will help my research a lot.

Anonymity is set so your questions will be anonymous.

Attached below is the consent form.

Thanks,

Dec.

EA1 Form.doc

Cpu Intel Core i7 (3770) 3.4GHz Qaud Core - MB MSI Intel B75MA-P45 - RAM Hypertec Hyperam 32GB - GPU EVGA Nvidia GTX 980 ti 8GB SSC - Case Cooler Master K-Series K380 Storage SSD 240GB Sandisk WD 1TB Caviar Blue - PSU EVGA 600W Bronze - Display BENQ 22' GL2450 - Cooling Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Evo

What a clicky baity title lol

I didn't play e-sport games anymore but.

1.20+-

2.Back pain

3.Drink plenty of water and stand up and walk each 1 hour at least it worked for me oh and dont buy racing chair i learned the hard way

I didn't do pyhsical sport sorry

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

1 minute ago, tp95112 said:

You should use an online survey or google forms. 

I'm not used to those places. But thanks anyway

Cpu Intel Core i7 (3770) 3.4GHz Qaud Core - MB MSI Intel B75MA-P45 - RAM Hypertec Hyperam 32GB - GPU EVGA Nvidia GTX 980 ti 8GB SSC - Case Cooler Master K-Series K380 Storage SSD 240GB Sandisk WD 1TB Caviar Blue - PSU EVGA 600W Bronze - Display BENQ 22' GL2450 - Cooling Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Evo

Just now, Dec_Shaw said:

I'm not used to those places. But thanks anyway

Personally being lazy( which alot of other people are as well), probably are just going to scroll past this cause of the wall of text

1 minute ago, tp95112 said:

Personally being lazy( which alot of other people are as well), probably are just going to scroll past this cause of the wall of text

I appreciate your concern. Just trying to get answers. So any contribution is great thanks :)

i play occasionally. There's always physical problems associated with computer use. Stop to move, make exercise everyday, localized exercises to reinforce back helps, good chair, good position on the desk. And stop for a day or 2 if you feel really uncomfortable.

1 minute ago, asus killer said:

i play occasionally. There's always physical problems associated with computer use. Stop to move, make exercise everyday, localized exercises to reinforce back helps, good chair, good position on the desk. And stop for a day or 2 if you feel really uncomfortable.

Do you know on average how many hours you play or use a computer a week? Thanks for your REPLY :D

3 minutes ago, Dec_Shaw said:

Do you know on average how many hours you play or use a computer a week? Thanks for your REPLY :D

i work on a PC and like to used it for games and assorted Internet stuff so i would say about... let me see... too much xD

seriously about 7 hours/day on average

2 minutes ago, asus killer said:

i work on a PC and like to used it for games and assorted Internet stuff so i would say about... let me see... too much xD

seriously about 7 hours/day on average

Oh wow, that's a lot. Thanks again. Final question so I can stop bothering you aha. 

Any health risks from sitting down at a computer this long? Back pain, eye strain?

I don't play games, but I work on my computer, and I can't imagine my life without a good and comfortable chair and exercises as my back hurts. Also it is easy to gain weight, so it is important not to eat in front of your screen all the time. I guess, only a good regime helps me (running, healthy food, exercises, swimming and at least 8 hour sleep).

2 hours ago, Dec_Shaw said:

Oh wow, that's a lot. Thanks again. Final question so I can stop bothering you aha. 

Any health risks from sitting down at a computer this long? Back pain, eye strain?

i exercise a lot. and it's not like 7 hours strait. I work for myself so i can pace the workload.

Q.1.30+

Q.2 Use to be overweight, then I joined the Army (it would be fun they said lmao)

Q.2.5 I prevent health risk through lots of cardiovascular exercises. I also do pushups and situps for good measure. I also have been improving my diet, I find I love spinch with a nut, raisin, and cranberry mix, with raw honey or ranch as my dressing.

It's hard to say if I am in physical sports. I am in ROTC in college and I work out with everyone else, but its mainly just running, running, more running, and then some push-ups and sit-ups.

Q.1 5-10

Q.2 Have you received any health risks from playing physical sports? N/A unless you count some small thorns/splinters I can't get out my hand, but I don't really feel them, and I'll dig them out with a needle. (I'm pretty sure I've lost some nerves in my fingers from nearly burning them when I use to use crazy hot water when I did dishes)

Q.2.5 If you have any health risks, what do you do to prevent them? Always good to warm-up and stretch before exercising, and to cool-down and stretch again after.

Edited by SansVarnic
Fixed formatting