Which handbrake encoder tune setting should i use for Buffy the Vampire Slayer dvd

ImRyan

That depends. Where are you going to view them? If its for your phone/tablet it would be different then a 4k screen for example :D 

Any limitations on size?

2 minutes ago, Dujith said:

That depends. Where are you going to view them? If its for your phone/tablet it would be different then a 4k screen for example :D 

Any limitations on size?

4k 43 inch tv and don't really care too much about file size

What screen size, what file size you would prefer, what computer specs you have ...

Just now, Generallee said:

What screen size, what file size you would prefer, what computer specs you have ...

pc specs are

i7 3770k @ stock

16gb ram

2x gtx 970

O, before i forget: What is going to play the files? A mediaplayer, the TV or something else?

3 minutes ago, Dujith said:

O, before i forget: What is going to play the files? A mediaplayer, the TV or something else?

plex

If file size isn't a concern, then leave as is and let the scalers do their thing. Mpeg2 video is quite easy for anything within the past 2 decades to decode, and standard dvd bit rate is quite easy on modern wireless networking hardware. Only benefit might be the high quality deinterlacing settings that can be applied, though if the source media is already in 480P (not to be confused with 480i), then you probably won't gain much from encoding at all.

Encoding from lossy to lossy isn't a good idea unless you have a specific reason for doing so. Quality almost always decreases with every encode, which with a DVD, it is preferable to preserve as much as possible. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…