Is there something wrong with my Gtx 960?

ZiRoSenpai

Yesterday my cousin gave me his MSI Gtx 960. I was pretty excited because I had a PNG 750ti and everything online says that the 960 is better than the 750ti. So after I acquired the part I slapped it into my pc and downloaded the most recent driver for it. Went to go test it in a League of Legends game and I could not even make 60 FPS, I was getting around 30-40 FPS. I also forgot to mention that this 960 was part of my cousin's pc which has not been turned on since the beginning or so of this year. I was confused as to what was happening and I am still now. Maybe I had my hopes too high for this GPU? With my 750ti I had 70-120 FPS... not sure what I did wrong. Please send help....

I used DDU to delete previous drivers twice. I updated the driver to the most recent one. Swapped the ram sticks onto the 1 & 3 slots because I had them on 2 & 4 but same thing is happening. My power option is on high performance. I'm monitoring the GPU with MSI Afterburner but I'm not sure what I'm looking for...

My specs currently is:

Fx - 6300

MSI 970 Gaming Mobo

MSI Gtx 960 

WD Blue HD

Toshiba HD

Corsair RM 550

Making more than one of the same topic in such a short time span is considered spam.

10 minutes ago, Legendarypoet said:

Making more than one of the same topic in such a short time span is considered spam.

Well Admin/Mod remove whenever