Origin Access?

I7-860

Do you guys think origin access for 4.99$ USD is a good deal? It has battlefield 1, Titan Fall 2, and Battlefront 1 on it.

it depend on the games that you like to play. if you like just one game that is on origin access it probably isn't. if you like most of the games there it will be worth it

does it have games you'd want to play?

purchase it for a month, play the games you wanted to, then cancel

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

Just now, Jessekiller101 said:

it depend on the games that you like to play. if you like just one game that is on origin access it probably isn't. if you like most of the games there it will be worth it

Ya true, I think it being only5 bucks a month its a good deal, since right now I can't buy battlefield 1

1 minute ago, shadowbyte said:

does it have games you'd want to play?

purchase it for a month, play the games you wanted to, then cancel

I think I will do that, I am doing the 10 hour trial just so see of my rig preforms in bf1, If it's good then I will do that!!

I paid for it annually. $30 a year is a steal since I haven't played most of the current list of games. 

2 hours ago, tatte said:

It's easily worth it even just for the first Titanfall.

comes with the second one also!

2 hours ago, JohnT said:

I paid for it annually. $30 a year is a steal since I haven't played most of the current list of games. 

in January I am going to do that, so it does it each January! 

I have it and consider it a good deal. Of course the newest of the newest isn't on there, but I find older games on there all the time which are fun, but never got around to buying or were not my usual genre.

Its a good solution if you are always looking for something new to play and get bored quickly - without spending a ton a cash for buying the full game which you might not like in the end.

15 hours ago, DaMainMan said:

I have it and consider it a good deal. Of course the newest of the newest isn't on there, but I find older games on there all the time which are fun, but never got around to buying or were not my usual genre.

Its a good solution if you are always looking for something new to play and get bored quickly - without spending a ton a cash for buying the full game which you might not like in the end.

I got it last night and downloaded Battlefield 1, and I am having a blast