Masterkeys Lite L + Mouse thoughts

Rassuke

Hey, 

I've started to look into a new keyboard since I've been rocking my Razer Lycosa for over 5 years now and it looks quite bad by now. I looked into MasterKeys series but as they are expensive as hell, the Lite version caught my eye. Does anyone have anything to say about it or could you recommend something else in similar price range. I would like to have RGB (because blingbling) and it should be a full keyboard with numpad. Also, Masterkeys Lite it comes with a mouse - is it any good or does it makes sense to get a other mouse. I'm quite fond of Razer Deathadder ergonomics but lately they have had pretty bad track record with quality control...

Cheers!

Did you check amazon for cheap mechanical keyboards? I'd give you a recommendation but the price may vary for your country. I bought an mechanical keyboard from a company in China for 40$ cad (the brand is Hman). There is no controllable RGB to speak of but each row of keys has a different colour. ( https://www.amazon.ca/Hcman-Mechanical-Keyboard-Switches-Computer/dp/B01N6A3MZT )