Adapter confusing!

fos1x

- what does it mean an EF-MFT adapter mean?
- by HUMAN logic "LEFT TO RIGHT", it should be an adapter for Canon camera with EF mount and want to use MFT lens? RIGHT RIGHT?
- An MFT Sensor size camera with MFT mount that uses "Lens turbo adapter EF-MFT", can it still use the MFT lenses? or (can you use an MFT Lens for APS-C or Full frame sensor?)

Lmao.  EF lens to MFT body.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

2 minutes ago, dafo446 said:

yep as i expected stupid photography logic

LMAO, there’s nothing stupid about it since photographers mount lenses to bodies and not the other way round.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

yep as i expected stupid photography logic

Not really, you get 1 body and from that everything is about the lenses. Its even the cheapest part of a DSLR :D 

6 minutes ago, Dujith said:

Not really, you get 1 body and from that everything is about the lenses. Its even the cheapest part of a DSLR :D 

And that you are adapting a lens to fit a body, not trying to adapt a body to fit a lens.

5 minutes ago, Dujith said:

so.... you mean you can flip around the adapter? in camera mount, there's not like: A mount MFT only can fit on B mount MFT? but as long as it's the same mount type you can fit 2 together?

3 minutes ago, dafo446 said:

so.... you mean you can flip around the adapter? in camera mount, there's not like: A mount MFT only can fit on B mount MFT? but as long as it's the same mount type you can fit 2 together?

I was quoting you about the logic. Nowhere did i say you can flip it :P 

You can flip lenses for a cheap Macro lens and such, but that has nothing todo with this ;) and you'll need an adapter for that too :D 

1 minute ago, Dujith said:

I was quoting you about the logic. Nowhere did i say you can flip it :P 

You can flip lenses for a cheap Macro lens and such, but that has nothing todo with this ;) and you'll need an adapter for that too :D 

- so BY the logic EF - MFT which is translated to EF to MFT
you see it mention the EF word fist, which "should" mean the camera mount type, it's an ADAPTER it should adapt from the main object/target (the camera) to outside/other/else (dozen of lenses)
- like people to the wild, a round face to other type glasses, which the first thing you mention is the MAIN "stuff" and that is the human logic!
- if photographer wants to do adapter "adapting names" they should have an arrow like EF "->" MTF, or the word "INTO" instead of just " - " so as any beginner they follow the human logic! 

- so BY the logic EF - MFT which is translated to EF to MFT
you see it mention the EF word fist, which "should" mean the camera mount type, it's an ADAPTER it should adapt from the main object/target (the camera) to outside/other/else (dozen of lenses)
- like people to the wild, a round face to other type glasses, which the first thing you mention is the MAIN "stuff" and that is the human logic!
- if photographer wants to do adapter "adapting names" they should have an arrow like EF "->" MTF, or the word "INTO" instead of just " - " so as any beginner they follow the human logic! 

I already said, EF lens to MFT.  Adapt a LENS to mount on a BODY.

The "Main" stuff is the lenses.

The adapter is made to allow the lens to fit on another body type. Hence why you begin with the lens type then the body.

You might find this weird, but that is how it is with camera stuff. 

13 hours ago, dafo446 said:

that i know, what i mean is it shouldn't be named like that!

Why shouldn’t it? It makes perfect sense tbh. 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"