I cant decide which PSU get, plz help

Im on a budget and i plan to get a ryzen 5 and a 1060/|1070 in the future.  i have now a fx6300 and a 1050ti.

I need a new PSU because my old Thermaltake 650w smart die.

In my country i have these options:

CX550m Corsair

Evga 600B

Seasonic S12II 520W

I found over the web many reviews of these psu and some of them said that are excellent products but some other people said that are shit. i dont know what to do.

pd:sorry if my english is wrong

1 minute ago, Daniel Z. said:

Out of those, the CX550m imo is the best.

It's also objectively the best

4 minutes ago, FedeM said:

Im on a budget and i plan to get a ryzen 5 and a 1060/|1070 in the future.  i have now a fx6300 and a 1050ti.

I need a new PSU because my old Thermaltake 650w smart die.

In my country i have these options:

CX550m Corsair

Evga 600B

Seasonic S12II 520W

I found over the web many reviews of these psu and some of them said that are excellent products but some other people said that are shit. i dont know what to do.

pd:sorry if my english is wrong

The CX550 is the best of them.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

The Corsair cx550m is best because of the all black wires. I think Seasonic make Corsair and EVGA power supply just with a different connector for the wires. 

I read a lot of comments that the Corsair has noise problems with the fan, also saw a few videos of it.

Its true?

Which Will be the real difference between the Corsair and the evga?

2 hours ago, FedeM said:

I read a lot of comments that the Corsair has noise problems with the fan, also saw a few videos of it.

Its true?

Corsair has independent regulation for +5V and +12V.

The other two do not.

And the Seasonic is loud under load and has shitty protection. So avoid...

The EVGA also isn't something you should think about due to group regulation.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

10 hours ago, Joshhelberg said:

The Corsair cx550m is best because of the all black wires. I think Seasonic make Corsair and EVGA power supply just with a different connector for the wires. 

Seasonic hasn't made Corsair PSUs for several years while Seasonic only makes the "S" series of EVGA PSUs. The Seasonic S12 is not rebranded on any of the other two companies' platforms.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

No more options available? I would definitely pick the CX550M between those. The EVGA is outdated and the Seasonic is outdated, expensive, noisy and it features a bad protection system.

11 hours ago, Joshhelberg said:

Wa... What???!?!

11 hours ago, FedeM said:

Its true?

Yeah, the CX550M fan is not great, but the other options don't have good fans either.

7 minutes ago, breixobaloca said:

No more options available? I would definitely pick the CX550M between those. The EVGA is outdated and the Seasonic is outdated, expensive, noisy and it features a bad protection system.

Wa... What???!?!

Yeah, the CX550M fan is not great, but the other options don't have good fans either.

The Seasonic actually has a pretty good fan.

12 hours ago, Joshhelberg said:

Nooooooo... It's the best, but very much not because of this. It's very different PSUs

That's an F in the profile pic

1 hour ago, breixobaloca said:

Wa... What???!?!

Not much others options really, these are some of the other options avalaible here:

SENTEY MBP650-HS or SENTEY MBP750-HS (read a lot of bad things about the brand)

XFX XTR 650W (I like this one but it comes with only 6 months warranty)

Cooler master GX 650w storm edition (also only 6 months warranty)

Thermaltake 650w smart

After that the last psu options left are psu without (80plus) or psu worth twice the price i can pay.

6 hours ago, FedeM said:

Not much others options really, these are some of the other options avalaible here:

SENTEY MBP650-HS or SENTEY MBP750-HS (read a lot of bad things about the brand)

XFX XTR 650W (I like this one but it comes with only 6 months warranty)

Cooler master GX 650w storm edition (also only 6 months warranty)

Thermaltake 650w smart

After that the last psu options left are psu without (80plus) or psu worth twice the price i can pay.

I'm not familiar with the Sentey line-up.

XFX XTR is quite good, probably the best listed so far.

GX storm is quite good. DC-DC.

Thermaltake has a lot of smart series. Can you please tell me the model number.

Also, can you provide the prices for the Corsair CX, XFX XTR, CM GX storm and TT Smart?

With the warranty on the XTR and GX Storm, that is very peculiar. They both have 5 year warranties internationally. I would query the store why that is the case.

37 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I'm not familiar with the Sentey line-up.

XFX XTR is quite good, probably the best listed so far.

GX storm is quite good. DC-DC.

Thermaltake has a lot of smart series. Can you please tell me the model number.

Also, can you provide the prices for the Corsair CX, XFX XTR, CM GX storm and TT Smart?

With the warranty on the XTR and GX Storm, that is very peculiar. They both have 5 year warranties internationally. I would query the store why that is the case.

The thermaltake model is sp-650ah2ncb (80plus bronze)

The prices are: (in usd dollar)
CX550M  -  $88  (3 year warranty)

Evga 600b  -  $95  (1 year warranty)

Seasonic 520w s12ii  - $98 (5 year warranty)(only online store, so maybe with time they dont take responsability)

TT smart 650w  -  $83 (2 year warranty)

XFX XTR 650W  -  $116 (6 months warranty)

CX cooler master 650w  - $97 (6 months warranty)

SENTEY MBP650-HS   -  $77  (3 to 5 years, not sure yet)

Im from Argentina (south america) i know the prices are really expensive compared to the amazon listed but i dont have a choice.

About the warranty, as in this country the main brands such as corsair, evga, Tt, cooler master, etc. have no official support, I depend exclusively on the guarantee that each store will give me, so is complicated.

And in case I want to access the international guarantee from here, it would be very expensive and would not be worth it.

1 hour ago, FedeM said:

Seasonic 520w s12ii  - $98 (5 year warranty)(only online store, so maybe with time they dont take responsability)

Im from Argentina (south america) i know the prices are really expensive compared to the amazon listed but i dont have a choice.

About the warranty, as in this country the main brands such as corsair, evga, Tt, cooler master, etc. have no official support, I depend exclusively on the guarantee that each store will give me, so is complicated.

And in case I want to access the international guarantee from here, it would be very expensive and would not be worth it.

I'd still go with the CX550M.

I'd get the cx550. I use it all the time, it's a decent budget power supply.

Intel i7-7700k @ 5.1ghz | Asus ROG Maximus Hero IX | Asus ROG Poseidon Platinum 1080ti @ 2126mhz | 64gb Trident-Z DDR4 @ 3600mhz | Samsung 960 Pro 1tb @ 3500mbps/2500mbps | Crucial 240gb SSD | Toshiba 4tb 7200rpm HDD w/ Crucial 128gb SSD cache | Corsair Hx1000i PSU | EK 360mm Coolstream XE Radiator | EK-Supremacy Evo Waterblock | EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Elite Edition Pump | EK-RES X3 150 RGB Reservoir | Primochill AdvancedLRT Clear Tubing | Primochill VUE UV Blue Coolant | Corsair 570x Crystal RGB Case | 4x 30cm CableMod UV/RGB Widebeam Hybrid Led Strip | 3x 120mm Corsair SP120 RGB Fans | 3x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC 3000rpm Fans | 3x Noctua NF-A12x15 Fan | CableMod ModFlex PSU & SATA Cables | Asus ROG Swift 27" 4k IPS w/G-Sync & LG UD68 27" 4k IPS w/Freesync |

14 hours ago, FedeM said:

With those prices the CX550M is still the best option for the money.

1 hour ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

With those prices the CX550M is still the best option for the money.

For 100usd i can get the CX650M also but is really worth it? like i said in the future i plan to get a ryzen 5 and a 1070 in the best escenario.

The cx650m beside the extra watts has anything else?

17 minutes ago, FedeM said:

For 100usd i can get the CX650M also but is really worth it? like i said in the future i plan to get a ryzen 5 and a 1070 in the best escenario.

The cx650m beside the extra watts has anything else?

No, keep with the CX550M.

3 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

No, keep with the CX550M.

I found that the same store that sells the cx550m also sells the s12ii seasonic for 95usd with 5 year warranty. 

It is worth it? Or the Corsair is still better?

1 minute ago, FedeM said:

I found that the same store that sells the cx550m also sells the s12ii seasonic for 95usd with 5 year warranty. 

It is worth it? Or the Corsair is still better?

Yes, the Corsair is better.