Where to get individually sleeved psu cables

TheNinjaNextDor

You have to get the full set and then get a 24 PIN cable separately.

Quote me to get a reply!

They are exactly the same except for the aesthetic. 

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Would bitfenix cables work?

I believe those are extensions. They work, but make all of your cables longer and harder to manage.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

I believe those are extensions. They work, but make all of your cables longer and harder to manage.

Would these be better http://www.corsair.com/en/power-supply-units/psu-accessories-1/professional-series-ax850-ax750-ax650-individually-sleeved-modular-cables-blue.html

And dl you trust ordering directly from corsair?

These plug directly to the PSU instead of extending your current ones like the Bitfenix cables. In that sense they are better. Corsair should be trustworthy, but I'm not sure, since I live in Asia.

Personal Rig