Do you use a cracked or legit Windows, or Linux? Poll

Generated key, however legit windows

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

Cracked. I no longer want to support Microsoft with my wallet. And the way MS handles licenses now is such a hassle.

I can understand not supporting a company. I have no problem with that. But how does one justify going from not buying their products to actually stealing from them?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

I can understand not supporting a company. I have no problem with that. But how does one justify going from not buying their products to actually stealing from them?

It's not stealing since I will never own the product. You buy a license and they can do whatever they want with it, I don't actually own the product. It's like paying a subscription that lasts indefinitely, although without a monthly/yearly fee. Microsoft at this point does not deserve my money, not with all the absurd changes they have made lately.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

The law states that what you are doing is 100% illegal.

If you use Microsoft product, then they deserve money.

You don't have to use Windows, they are alternatives, also, nothing blocks you from paying a new version. So no excuses!

I might hate Microsoft, but pirating Windows? Nah. I wish their virtual monopoly on PC gaming would come to a comfortable end, though.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

• 3 weeks later...

Legit i dont trust the cracked/free copy of windows

if you cant afford windows then get a job. The money we pay for the software helps for the future of OS's. The more people that steal windows the slower we advance. In other words don't be a LOSER

Soon to come

if you cant afford windows then get a job. The money we pay for the software helps for the future of OS's. The more people that steal windows the slower we advance. In other words don't be a LOSER

that is what i was saying i was saying that a Legit copy of Windows is way more trust worthy than getting a cracked/free version

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

I am using windows 8.1 90 day evaluation. Once that has expired, I will just sign up for another evaluation, until I get some spare money to get a full license.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

I am using windows 8.1 90 day evaluation. Once that has expired, I will just sign up for another evaluation, until I get some spare money to get a full license.

this is a good example of what to do until you can afford it. way better solution than stealing.

Soon to come

Legit Windows 8. Bought from the MS site for $40 while on discount.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

Dual boot Win7 x64 and Debian 7.3 on my pc, and legit Win8 on my laptop. :)

Lol.