Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

insane r5 1600 clock

i get this from legit source he got an sample from asus with insanely 4.5ghz clock on a notebook soo what ur thought

23270442_10210826966979086_5704315605798569533_o.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

That temp tho

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: AMD Radeon 6700XT 12GB PSU: Corsair SF600 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

 

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

 

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, dizmo said:

That temp tho

on a laptop no doubt for lack of cooling 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a r1700 that runs at 3800 MHz and gets at most under stress about 50c but idle around 25c and gaming 36c

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Crystal Miku said:

I have a r1700 that runs at 3800 MHz and gets at most under sress about 50c but idle around 25c and gaming 36c

its normal under typical conditions but my point its a notebook with decent air cooling best silicon lottery 4.2ghz on 1.4v with giant air coling or aio 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, a beam said:

its normal under typical conditions but my point its a notebook with decent air cooling best silicon lottery 4.2ghz on 1.4v with giant air coling or aio 

You should open up that laptop and just stick a massive heat sync to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it hard to believe you get that in a laptop. 

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: AMD Radeon 6700XT 12GB PSU: Corsair SF600 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

 

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

 

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, dizmo said:

I find it hard to believe you get that in a laptop. 

What! you mean something that'd be close to 140TDP wouldn't fit in a laptop??? yea my BS meter is bouncing in the red too.

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Crystal Miku said:

You should open up that laptop and just stick a massive that sync to it

just try with noctua nh d15 if u can beat 4.5 ghz with 1600

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

If that stable somebody bite me since honestly that'd be out of this world!

I do sense a bit of BS, but he might have gotten extremely lucky and obtained the golden sample.

 

Edit:

What I do notice is that he is just in the BIOS at those temps, so running some stress testing should instantly crash the system.
If it even boots Windows lol :P

Edited by Sfekke
Additional info about BIOS

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Sfekke said:

What I do notice is that he is just in the BIOS at those temps, so running some stress testing should instantly crash the system.
If it even boots Windows lol :P

I know I can boot into the BIOS at 4.1 GHz with voltage as low as 1.34v, but booting into Windows without crashing requires a minimum of 1.35v and I still can't run Cinebench even at 1.4v.

 

So he probably just stuck a ton of voltage on there and booted into the BIOS to see what happens. As far as I know Ryzen needs LN2 to get past the 4.0-4.1 GHz wall reliably, and actually function.

Current Build:

CPU: i7-8700K @4.7 GHz/1.25v (all cores)

GPU: RTX 3080 Ti FE

RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 @3200 MHz

Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A

CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

PSU: EVGA 650 Watt G2 Supernova

Case: NZXT S340 Elite

 

Current Laptop:

Model: Asus ROG Zephyrus G14

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900HS

GPU: RTX 3060

RAM: 16GB @3200 MHz

 

Old PC:

CPU: Intel i7 980X @4.0 GHz/1.34v

RAM: 3x4GB DDR3 @1333 MHz

Mobo: Some old x58 board

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Emberstone said:

I know I can boot into the BIOS at 4.1 GHz with voltage as low as 1.34v, but booting into Windows without crashing requires a minimum of 1.35v and I still can't run Cinebench even at 1.4v.

 

So he probably just stuck a ton of voltage on there and booted into the BIOS to see what happens. As far as I know Ryzen needs LN2 to get past the 4.0-4.1 GHz wall reliably, and actually function.

That is what I figured.
Well at least he can enjoy he's BIOS at blazing fast speeds! ;)

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sfekke said:

If that stable somebody bite me since honestly that'd be out of this world!

I do sense a bit of BS, but he might have gotten extremely lucky and obtained the golden sample.

 

Edit:

What I do notice is that he is just in the BIOS at those temps, so running some stress testing should instantly crash the system.
If it even boots Windows lol :P

it can run but i cant give any further info under NDA and yeah this one is an silicone lottery win 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

i hope so

43 minutes ago, F7GOS said:

If anything that points towards a really nice clockspeed boost for the Ryzen Refresh in Q1 '18

i hope so. but this an sample not retail one ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×