Does anyone have The Last of Us 2 PS4 theme?

Totallycasual

I've seen it mentioned a few times here and there and even seen some images of the theme but i cant seem to find it anywhere, on the Playstation store its all just digital versions of the original/remastered game and some skins for the online stuff.  Starting to get the feeling it was only available briefly or perhaps its just not for sale in my country and im being geo-blocked or something?

the-last-of-us-2-theme-2-740x410.jpg

Here's what it looks like, i was really hoping to get the 4k version for my new PS4 pro. 

Thanks for that!

Not sure why it refuses to come up in searches on my actual consoles PS store but i can see it here, well at least i can see the AU one but the US one is blocked to me, i guess they don't want it to be obvious that they charge Australians more than they should be.

The US one (from what i have read) is $2.99 USD yeah?  After adjusting for currency conversion the AU one should be $3.91 AU but for some reason they round up to $4.55 lol just like many things on Steam, they love charging the Aussies just a little more than they should be :(