Mouse going from CS:GO to second monitor

FirstPersonHD | CS.MONEY

For some stupid reason whenever I flick in CS:GO to the right (where my second monitor is) my mouse goes over to that monitor but quickly switches back. However if I were to shoot it thinks I want to click outside of the game and minimizes the game (CS:GO does run in fullscreen).

Are you sure the game is in fullscreen and not just in windowed borderless mode?

If it is just windowed borderless mode try press Alt + Enter at the same time to either make it fullscreen or take it out of fullscreen.

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

I have the same issue, only in CS:GO. It wasn't always like this, but it's very consistent now. I found my problem was Razer Synapse. Whenever it was running, this would happen, but as soon as I closed it, everything worked fine. If you don't use Razer Synapse, try closing your driver utilities (whatever you use). Origin can also cause this, so if you have it running, try closing that too.

It turns out both things helped! My game was running in 'fullscreen windowed' and closing Razer Synapse almost completely eliminated the issue. I can still see my mouse go to my second screen but I can't seem to click outside of the game!

3 minutes ago, FirstPersonHD | CS.MONEY said:

It turns out both things helped! My game was running in 'fullscreen windowed' and closing Razer Synapse almost completely eliminated the issue. I can still see my mouse go to my second screen but I can't seem to click outside of the game!

Weird... For me it doesn't matter how I run it (I normally run Windowed Borderless, but Fullscreen or Windowed made no difference), it happens if Synapse is on and never if off... But if you have no more problems playing, don't worry about it.

• 8 months later...
On 2-11-2017 at 4:09 PM, Giganizer300PRO said:

I have the same issue, only in CS:GO. It wasn't always like this, but it's very consistent now. I found my problem was Razer Synapse. Whenever it was running, this would happen, but as soon as I closed it, everything worked fine. If you don't use Razer Synapse, try closing your driver utilities (whatever you use). Origin can also cause this, so if you have it running, try closing that too.

Thanks mate it works i restarted razer sysnape and now it fixed!!!