What happened to antec lanboy air

elmers glue

What happened to those cases? Those cases looked real good. Imagine them with rgb fans. 15 of them in this case(bad pun intended). All of the ones for sale have bank-breaking shipping costs so if you could tell me where they went that would be cool. 

download (7).jpg

They had grills/vents instead of glass. Too much function over form for recent trends. Maybe the current surge in CPU heat generation may create some room for this design style, but I doubt it, especially with the efficiency trend in GPUs and the lack of momentum for multiple GPUs.

They must also be a dust nightmare, but it can be fixed. I'd like to experiment with one, if I ever find it on the cheap.

7 minutes ago, elmers glue said:

Those cases looked real good

I think most people disagree with that, which is probably why they're not around anymore. 

good luck

Well thats too bad. 15   R G B   fans would look real good

so heres a visual representation of the success of the case

fail2.jpg

11 minutes ago, elmers glue said:

What happened to those cases? Those cases looked real good. Imagine them with rgb fans. 15 of them in this case(bad pun intended). All of the ones for sale have bank-breaking shipping costs so if you could tell me where they went that would be cool. 

download (7).jpg

that looks... awful

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

It looks okay. It looks like it's more fan than case lol.

I'll stick with the more elegant designs but still allow ample airflow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AX1600i owner. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GMev0EwK37J3zZL98zIqF-OSBuHlFEHmrc_SPuYsjs/edit?usp=sharing My WIP Power Supply Guide.