Little Panic moment... Well not really. =))

Ps_domingo

Just got a BSOD with error code 0x0000007F.

Anyone knows what it means? 
Also how can I fix it? :D

CPU: i5 -2400 Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 Mobo: Fatal1ty Z68 Pro Gen3 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz SSD: Samsung 840 120gb HDD: WD 3TB Green, Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CU II (future SLI) Sound card: Xonar Phoebus PSU: Corsair RM series 750 watts Case: Aerocool Mechatron Fans: Bit Fenix Spectre Pros
Monitor:Samsung SyncMaster SA950, Philips Blade 234CLSpeakers: Logitech z506 Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 KB: Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth edition Mouse: Ouroburos Mouse pad: Golaithus Extended Speed edition Gamepad: Orbweaver Controllers: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Hydra 
System: Razer Edge Mouse: Razer Orochi Mouse pad: Razer Vespula Controlers: Razer Sabertooth (2 pcs.) Headset: Razer Blackshark Speakers: Razer Ferox What can I say, I'm a huge fan of Razer.  :D

Google it, seriously just google it

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

^^^^^

that is my new favorite site! its just genious!

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

current system:  i5 2500k @4.5ghz cooled by antec 620 - asrock z77 extreme 4 - 8gb corsair RAM - MSI Twin Frorz 7950 in crossfire - XFX 850w  - Fractal design R4 - samsung 840 120gb ssd - 500gb wd blue hdd - 1440p korean qnix monitor (love it!)

It is against the CoC to post Let me Google that for you, just saying so you don't get in trouble! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

CPU: i5 -2400 Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 Mobo: Fatal1ty Z68 Pro Gen3 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz SSD: Samsung 840 120gb HDD: WD 3TB Green, Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CU II (future SLI) Sound card: Xonar Phoebus PSU: Corsair RM series 750 watts Case: Aerocool Mechatron Fans: Bit Fenix Spectre Pros
Monitor:Samsung SyncMaster SA950, Philips Blade 234CLSpeakers: Logitech z506 Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 KB: Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth edition Mouse: Ouroburos Mouse pad: Golaithus Extended Speed edition Gamepad: Orbweaver Controllers: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Hydra 
System: Razer Edge Mouse: Razer Orochi Mouse pad: Razer Vespula Controlers: Razer Sabertooth (2 pcs.) Headset: Razer Blackshark Speakers: Razer Ferox What can I say, I'm a huge fan of Razer.  :D

It's also a bit old and super annoying, it was however rightful to use this time (for once). :)

To OP: If it's not happening on a regular basis don't think about it, chances are you will never see that error code again.

It's also a bit old and super annoying, it was however rightful to use this time (for once). :)

To OP: If it's not happening on a regular basis don't think about it, chances are you will never see that error code again.

yes i hate that site but when you get a BSOD you are better of searching the code instead of posting it on the forum....

It is against the CoC to post Let me Google that for you, just saying so you don't get in trouble! 

really? i kinda think it was appropriate in this case.

i wont do it again.

yes i hate that site but when you get a BSOD you are better of searching the code instead of posting it on the forum....

Hence the last part of my sentence. It's still a bit offensive though. ;)

For the record I did google it! =)) 
but I honestly found the http://lmgtfy.com/?q=0x0000007F URL super amusing! =))

I asked here cause it saying something like
. "To determine an approximate cause, examine the parameters at the top of the STOP screen:

**STOP 0x0000007F (0x000000XX, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP"
to which I have no idea what to do.
I'm trying to manually check my drivers and what not unfortunately I dont have a restore point as I was doing a a clean up with CCleaner.. 

It's also against the code of conduct.

really? i kinda think it was appropriate in this case.

i wont do it again.

Jup, i also think it was apropriate but i said it just to inform you so you won't get any trouble mate! :)

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Guys! I kinda knew posting this here with give me a whole buttload of flak.

(but srsly when I clicked the link I was LOL-ing)

but anyway, any ways I could check my files, drivers or Hardware faster? 

(ps I'm running everything on stock now just to make sure.) 

Guys! I kinda knew posting this here with give me a whole buttload of flak.

(but srsly when I clicked the link I was LOL-ing)

but anyway, any ways I could check my files, drivers or Hardware faster? 

(ps I'm running everything on stock now just to make sure.) 

This is the location where the file of the BSOD is stored [C:\Windows\Minidump] Download a BSOD mini dump file reader and look it up what could be the problem!  

Core Values

The following core values are what we deem to be the principle guidelines here at Linus Tech Tips. Generally speaking, as long as the following rules are met you should never find yourself in a position of misdeed:

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members
  • Ensure the privacy of our members and that of others
  • Comply with existing laws
  • Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community and reduce the value of our services to our visitors
  • Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner
  • No "lmgtfy" style posts or demeaning posts targeted at anyone
  • "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton
  • "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted

And this is to everyone.. If you are not going to help people and you are just going to tell them to "Google it".... Piss off, we don't want you here.. End rant...

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

Google it, seriously just google it

Jesus, I know right? Why can't people just Google a damn thing they need. Google knows all. 

Did you oc?

I did! I returned everything on stock for now and see if the problem persists. 

Jesus, I know right? Why can't people just Google a damn thing they need. Google knows all. 

Young blood. Don't be foolish.

Learn to read the tread before you post.

Tread? Right. 

I googled it and look what came up. First link is the answer. 

And this is to everyone.. If you are not going to help people and you are just going to tell them to "Google it".... Piss off, we don't want you here.. End rant...

While I am against the "let me google that for you" attitude, in all fairness, in a situation with codes like these, the best thing to do is to first Google it and see if you found a solution for it, and if you don't at least bring some information from the search and ask people about it (which OP kinda attempted to do in a later comment)

Honestly, I doubt anyone on this forum will see this and goes "ahhhhh error code 0x0000007F. I know this error code, like all the error codes out there that I have memorized, and I can tell you what's the problem."  So really this one is probably an exception.

Do you have Norton installed?