teach me something

AlmightyJohn
3 minutes ago, BadluckBrian said:

Coffee can taste too much like coffee

Water has a taste, but it's not the taste of the water you taste you taste the taste of what you can taste not the taste of the water 

Kurumi is best girl

We are watching 

You cannot shine like a diamond

but if the taste of the water taste like water but the taste of water is not the taste of water what is the taste of water that is not acctually the taste of water that taste like water. And what does the taste of water taste like if the taste of water does not taste like water cuz the taste of water is not really the taste of water

Just now, AlmightyJohn said:

but if the taste of the water taste like water but the taste of water is not the taste of water what is the taste of water that is not acctually the taste of water that taste like water. And what does the taste of water taste like if the taste of water does not taste like water cuz the taste of water is not really the taste of water

What you taste in the process of tasting the taste of the watery taste, in fact, tastes like the taste of what not the water tastes like. The taste of the lack of taste in the watery taste you taste is not the taste of watery taste but the opposite taste of the taste. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

1 minute ago, AlmightyJohn said:

But if the universe is endless, how can there be a number of the amount of atoms? This must be of all the space we know of so far.

(sorry for my bad English)

The big bang is still expanding and atoms exist only after where the big bang expanded. because atoms do not exist in the universe. The big bang wave distributes the atoms through the universe.

Yes, the empty space in which the big bang might be infinity but we don't know yet.

Just now, BadluckBrian said:

What you taste in the process of tasting the taste of the watery taste, in fact, tastes like the taste of what not the water tastes like. The taste of the lack of taste in the watery taste you taste is not the taste of watery taste but the opposite taste of the taste. 

But if you taste the taste of water that is not the taste of water, and the taste of water is the opposite taste of water what is the taste of the opposite of the taste of water?

The three major Peanuts holiday specials (It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and A Charlie Brown Christmas) all exist on UHD Blu-ray now.

They also got fairly early DVD and Blu-ray releases, September 12th, 2000 and sometime in September/October 2008 respectively.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

5 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

(sorry for my bad English)

The big bang is still expanding and atoms exist only after where the big bang expanded. because atoms do not exist in the universe. The big bang wave distributes the atoms through the universe.

Yes, the empty space in which the big bang might be infinity but we don't know yet.

so the universe is infinity but as far as we know it's filled with mostly vacuum and there for it's possible for the human kind to messure the amount of atoms? Hey, that's pretty cool

10 minutes ago, Alariel said:

It's physically impossible for a rat to throw up.

I wish I had that abbility

the softer (it gets softer from playing, because of the moisture in your breath) a bagpipe cane reed gets, the sharper the pitch, and easier the reed is to blow. 

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD 

6 minutes ago, Ethocreeper said:

Doug Engelbart created the very firstcomputer mouse from wood in 1964

Imagein plying Counter Strike on thatSRI_Computer_Mouse.jpg.7e7764964ae4d68287e4717bfba7cf48.jpg

I'm note sure where this was intending on going, but the off-topic section is still for constructive discussion topics. 

-Locked-