GTA V Online "Friends Only Public Server" (Just 2 people)

Hello, I was hoping that someone might know how to make it where my friend and I could play on a "public server" (so we can actually do bunker and hanger missions) without having all the ***hats ruining our attempts by spawn killing? I know there is a way to make yourself the only one in a public server by blocking the UDP ports but am hoping there is another way to allow 1 other friend to join in? It is extremely frustrating having to server hop to find the smallest lobby possible to actually accomplish what we want to do and I wish Rockstar would just give us the option to have it that way. We are both at college in the same dorm room. What I tried was blocking the ports on the router so our computers (on the same LAN) would be open but it results in both of us just showed both of us as offline to each other.

Would it work if I throttled the network connection on the other side of the router (WAN) to cause timeouts for everyone else?

Anyway, please let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions on the matter.

Thanks, SgtKilgore406

P.S. Before anyone spams the same old rhetorical argument of "you just have to deal with it" then let me tell you that being spawn killed constantly takes any bit of fun (which is the whole point of playing video games, to have fun) out of playing the game with a friend. We don't have a lot of time in our lives right now to just "get good" and it would be nice to just play more leisurely in the spare amounts of time we do have.

Human turds constantly killing me in GTA V have basically ruined Online for me. The only way I've gotten an empty server is by pure luck so I'm no help, sorry.

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White