Speaker build sugestions

DiamondShark286

I am trying to build some custom speakers but im not really sure what drivers to use. I want 2 woofers 2 midrange and 2 tweeters for around $50

You won't find anything good for such a low price.

Maybe you should set some more realistic expectations, like 2 woofers and 2 tweeters for $100 or so.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

26 minutes ago, Enderman said:

You won't find anything good for such a low price.

Maybe you should set some more realistic expectations, like 2 woofers and 2 tweeters for $100 or so.

i don't need amazing quality just something the doesn't sound like i found it in the clearance section of walmart

22 minutes ago, Tb428 said:

i don't need amazing quality just something the doesn't sound like i found it in the clearance section of walmart

Look at Dayton Audio stuff.

Still, it will cost more than $50 for 4 drivers.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

buy used speakers with broken housing and take the drivers from there.

if you are lucky you can also get a good quality crossover from there and learn a bit about how to build speakers because just as much as the drivers you need to have the right geometry in the housing to get the optimal sound.