Recommend me a decent $50~ Mouse.

t33to
Go to solution Solved by geo3,
34 minutes ago, t33to said:

Do you own this mouse? Ever used it before?

Yep. I own it and love it. Already out lasted my Deathadder and Sensei, and felt more quality than either from the start. It's also driver-less. The only down side is the dpi settings aren't very fine grain as other mice are.

Currently I'm using the Thermaltake Ventus and I gotta say, I've hated it since day 1. The cord is super stiff and catches on things on my desk and it still has the memory in it from being twist tied together in the packaging. When I hold right-click in a game (such as scope or ADS) and then left click to fire I can feel the left mouse button catching on the right button somewhere underneath where I can't access it. I've considered opening it up and filing down whatever is catching but fuck it, I'll just get something better.

So please, recommendations for a mouse:

1. around $50~ or less.

2. wired (a nice flexible wire would be great)

3. solid clicky feel with no catching

4. a side mouse3 button for voice chatting

5. I dislike RGB but w/e I could always disable it

6. I don't ever adjust DPI on the fly but that's ok if it's there.

7. durable and lasts a long time.

8. Update: Also, doesn't require a specific driver for Windows or Linux to work properly.

Thanks!

Me and some of my friends have the utech smart venus for 4 years now and I fucking love it.

Very good. Stable drivers nice buttons and still looks as new.

There are a shit ton of programmable buttons buttons that I love and use all of them. Also the small button right to the right click is the perfect key for ?

And I have rgb disabled

You can change on the fly profiles and dpi. You can even customize what dpi each step is

I'm really digging the G602. GRanted not wired, but it is truly lag free.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E4MQODC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

g502 or g602 (the wireless one is cheaper but batteries)

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

Hey all, thanks for jumping in on this. All of those mice look pretty dope and are well reviewed as well, but I forgot to mention I'd prefer it without requiring a driver suite as I'm aiming to switch to Linux full time eventually.

2 minutes ago, t33to said:

Hey all, thanks for jumping in on this. All of those mice look pretty dope and are well reviewed as well, but I forgot to mention I'd prefer it without requiring a driver suite as I'm aiming to switch to Linux full time eventually.

Well the Venus doesn't need one

Just program it on Windows with your macros and settings and the settings will work fine on linux. I used it with my raspberry pi just fine

4 hours ago, t33to said:

Dream machines dm1 pro s seems like the perfect mouse for you then. 3360 sensor. Ss sensi shell. Driverless no bullshit mouse.

4 hours ago, Aytex said:

Dream machines dm1 pro s seems like the perfect mouse for you then. 3360 sensor. Ss sensi shell. Driverless no bullshit mouse.

Wow that does look nice and basic! I'll definitely consider it.

4 hours ago, geo3 said:

I have a friend who also suggested this to me. I'm very tempted by it but it's also a fair bit more than I want to spend. Do you own this mouse? Ever used it before?

34 minutes ago, t33to said:

Do you own this mouse? Ever used it before?

Yep. I own it and love it. Already out lasted my Deathadder and Sensei, and felt more quality than either from the start. It's also driver-less. The only down side is the dpi settings aren't very fine grain as other mice are.

46 minutes ago, geo3 said:

It's more than I wanna spend, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get this. Thank you everyone for your suggestions!