Um so am I getting scammed?

AliMYB

So I sent my graphics card to zotac for a replacement a couple of weeks ago and I got this email, it looks a bit suspicious along with the logo being slightly different than all my emails, so am i getting scammed? and btw wtf is Aristotech Im in Canada btw

fvbdfgbvdvfbdvbfc.PNG.78fe8fc790e60e47e8efada3d408b713.PNGgffgfgfggf.PNG.11c907561cc28a91e71c233bae60fc59.PNG

Ill send Zotac an email just to see.

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

Wouldn't you have had to give your email address when arranging the RMA? They shouldn't have to ask you for your address.

Also, "It is ready to be ship"...yeah no. Definitely not real.

And gmail shows the sender's picture next to the email address, not your's. Meaning they copied your picture. Idk why

4 hours ago, FactorOfLife said:

it doesnt show my picture here look 

rgefgdgfdgf.PNG

4 hours ago, FactorOfLife said:

and they asked for my shipping address, which I did reply them with it

Very Fishy. Here is emails previous customers have received

(After digging through internet)

373x235px-LL-721ce814_UPS.png

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

24 minutes ago, AliMYB said:

So I sent my graphics card to zotac for a replacement a couple of weeks ago and I got this email, it looks a bit suspicious along with the logo being slightly different than all my emails, so am i getting scammed? and btw wtf is Aristotech Im in Canada btw

fvbdfgbvdvfbdvbfc.PNG.78fe8fc790e60e47e8efada3d408b713.PNGgffgfgfggf.PNG.11c907561cc28a91e71c233bae60fc59.PNG

I would call them. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

im pretty sure you fill out all that stuiff with the RMA, like a adress to send it back to.

atleast with my MSI RMA i had to fill all that out before had they just sent it back when they where done 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

"Aristo Technology (Canada) Inc. is the official distributor for PC Partner Ltd. in Canada. We distribute PC Partner Mainboard, Zotac Nvidia Graphic Card and CE product."

https://www.zoominfo.com/c/Aristo-Technology-Inc/348685690

actual aristotec site is down

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.