Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

State of Crossfire and SLI in 2017

so in my personal rig i have 2 1080 ti’s but it seems that im not getting any performace jump with running 2 1080 TI’s and wanted to ask what  is the condition of SLI/Crossfire in 2017

ASTRAY NOIR

CPU

Ryzen 5 3600

Cooler

Corsair H100I PRO

RAM

PNY XLR-8 EPIC-X DDR4-3200 CL16 32GB

GPU

ASUS ROG RTX 2070

STORAGE

SAMSUNG 850 EVO, 2xSEAGATE BARRACUDA PRO 1TB,A2000 1TB

Case

NZXT H500 

PSU

Enermax Revolution DF 650W

MONITOR

MSI MAG272,LG 22MP68BQ,DELL D2015H

PERIPHIRALS

Ducky One 2 (HORIZON) || Glorious Model O- Pink || G305 || Razer Nari Essential || HyperX Cloud II

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some games benefit from SLI and some games dont.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

SLI is still hit and miss, personally I'd stay away from it... not worth it when the single 1080 Ti is sufficient for 4k/60fps or 1440p/120fps

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700 @4.45ghz |~| Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212X |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z370M D3H mATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: nVidia Founders Edition GTX 1080 Ti |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700KF @ 5.0Ghz (5.1Ghz 4-core) |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490 UD |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX @ 2666Mhz CL13 |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800 (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

SLI scalability isn't perfect andsome games and applications are not optimised at all for it, whereas 3D mark firestrike has almost perfect scalbility from SLI

crossfire is a different matter and is always shaky and IMO not worth doing with the state of AMD gpus :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

sli and crossfire used to be extremely good with extreme good scaling

 

but GPU's are ahead of cpus

 

these days the gpus are so demanding that a cpu starts to bottleneck almost a single card, let stand it can run sli without necking by the cpu ( which is why sli scales bad with the newer cards )

 

if ud sli some older cards it should scale just fine

 

however with 1080tis? a cpu these days can barely run a single 1080ti without bottlenecking ( and probably already necks at poor optimized games and extreme heavy particle areas ) so no not worth it with those xD

(◑‿◐)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

however with 1080tis? a cpu these days can barely run a single 1080ti without bottlenecking ( and probably already necks at poor optimized games and extreme heavy particle areas ) so no not worth it with those

It was quite amazing to see that even the i7 7700k was indeed bottlenecking the GTX 1080 alone as depending the game moving to the i7 8700k alone provided substantial fps improvements, great example is The Witcher 3

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700 @4.45ghz |~| Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212X |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z370M D3H mATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: nVidia Founders Edition GTX 1080 Ti |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700KF @ 5.0Ghz (5.1Ghz 4-core) |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490 UD |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX @ 2666Mhz CL13 |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800 (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

It was quite amazing to see that even the i7 7700k was indeed bottlenecking the GTX 1080 alone as depending the game moving to the i7 8700k alone provided substantial fps improvements, great example is The Witcher 3

yh , gpus are too ahead of cpus especially in the last new years of gpu technology ... i think gpus are ahead of cpu's by like 5-7years really :v ( just a guess of how stuff is going atm )

(◑‿◐)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, truecrafting said:

so in my personal rig i have 2 1080 ti’s but it seems that im not getting any performace jump with running 2 1080 TI’s and wanted to ask what  is the condition of SLI/Crossfire in 2017

sorry if this seems like an attack it not meant to be one but you have SLI on my friend had two 970's and for months didn't realize they were not SLI 

HS senior, Bagger Boi at local Kroger, semi professional Viber, & leader of your local veggie cult

 

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

 

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, truecrafting said:

so in my personal rig i have 2 1080 ti’s but it seems that im not getting any performace jump with running 2 1080 TI’s and wanted to ask what  is the condition of SLI/Crossfire in 2017

Watch Jokerproductions video from 1-2 months ago. He sums it up pretty perfectly (it's garbage + stay away from it.)

 

SLI / Crossfire is almost dead, and it's slowly dying (which is GOOD). Nvidia and AMD are dropping support slowly, and Game devs also.

Less and less modern Games have support at all for it at all, and if they do, the performance scales bad. Like only +20-50% more, while both cards sit at 60-70% usage, even in higher resolutions (not CPU Limit).

 

Less than half of any modern relevant games scale with Sli. There is maybe 1-2 games, that scale with more than +60% performance.

 

In some rare situations both Cards will even sit at 40-50% usage, while a single one would sit at 100% --> 2 give you LESS performance than 1 single.

 

So.. i would say it's pretty much Garbage now, and worse than ever before. Not worth keeping, too much problems, for way too low gain.

 

Unless you play those 2 or maybe max 3 games, where sli scaling is somewhat decent.

 

 

1 Question for you: In what situations exactly does 1 single 1080 ti not have enough Performance for you?

Are all those Sli problems, disadvantages, and bad scaling worth so you can keep 1-2 settings on Ultra, instead of High, so you might maybe find any differences on Screenshots? :P

 

I would sell one as long you still get alot for it. And upgrade to a High End Volta chip when it comes out .1180 ti or something~ ^^"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2x 1080ti here also

 

the future of sli or multi cards is unknown atm mainly because of dx12

 

I wonder if the people that are talking negatively about its current use has ever ran sli or crossfire

or even know what nvidia inspector is or know about using other game profiles

 

another one is look at all nvidia driver releases for last decade always including sli drivers, many beta drivers are just for new games with sli profiles

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, pas008 said:

2x 1080ti here also

 

the future of sli or multi cards is unknown atm mainly because of dx12

 

I wonder if the people that are talking negatively about its current use has ever ran sli or crossfire

or even know what nvidia inspector is or know about using other game profiles

 

another one is look at all nvidia driver releases for last decade always including sli drivers, many beta drivers are just for new games with sli profiles

 

This - most people have never even ran SLI/XF and just comment on what they have read. People are also assuming that cause a 1080ti can get bottlenecked at 1080P, that 2x 1080ti must be bottlenecked - I would seriously doubt that the OP is running 2x 1080ti at 1080P = if so,

 

@truecrafting

 

https://techbuyersguru.com/taking-4k-gaming-limit-gtx-1080-ti-sli?page=1

 

https://techbuyersguru.com/taking-4k-gaming-limit-gtx-1080-ti-sli?page=2

 

those are done on a 6900k @ 4.3ghz, not the best

 

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2017-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-asus-strix-sli-review

 

https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/gtx-1080-ti-sli-performance-in-25-games.2501595/

 

I ran 2x 970's for 18 months, I don't have the most games, but I do have around 40 - 50, mainly triple AAA from new to back 3 years, all my games except Just Cause 3 and Quantum Break (broke as hell) game SLI scaling that was worthwhile having. 

 

The scaling isn't perfect, but it never was, some would say whats the point in paying all that money for +50% performance, but yet those same people will sell a 1 year old Titan X and buy a 1080 for $700 to get 25% performance .....

 

Also keep in mind - games will get more demanding over the coming months/year, placing more demand on the cards and less on the CPU - eventually removing the CPU bottleneck (if there even is one at 4k) 

 

Ryzen Ram Guide

 

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

 

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed with the top two.... I highly doubt the majority of those who negate and talk smack about SLi/CF have ever tried it themselves. They've just read it somewhere sometime. 

 

I'm running 1070's in SLI and couldn't be happier. Works in all my games even PUBG since it was recently implemented by Nvidia. Witcher 3 is insane, 110+ fps on a 1440p 144hz panel on full maxed out settings. 120+ on GTAV on full settings. PUBG gets 85 to 90 average on Ultra settings. 

 

No finicky behavior either. 

AMD Ryzen 1700x

ASRock x370 Taichi

Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB GDDR4 3200

EVGA GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N

Fractal Meshify C

Samsung Evo 960 Nvme M.2 500gb & WD Blue 1TB

Corsair TX850M Gold

Alienware AW2518H 240Hz Gsync

Audioengine A2+ & Sennheiser HD6xx /w Fiio K5 Pro

Deepcool Captain 240Pro V2

Vortex Race 3 Cherry Mx Red

Corsair Vengeance M65 PRO RGB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Eduard the weeb said:

sorry if this seems like an attack it not meant to be one but you have SLI on my friend had two 970's and for months didn't realize they were not SLI 

im positive SLI is on

ASTRAY NOIR

CPU

Ryzen 5 3600

Cooler

Corsair H100I PRO

RAM

PNY XLR-8 EPIC-X DDR4-3200 CL16 32GB

GPU

ASUS ROG RTX 2070

STORAGE

SAMSUNG 850 EVO, 2xSEAGATE BARRACUDA PRO 1TB,A2000 1TB

Case

NZXT H500 

PSU

Enermax Revolution DF 650W

MONITOR

MSI MAG272,LG 22MP68BQ,DELL D2015H

PERIPHIRALS

Ducky One 2 (HORIZON) || Glorious Model O- Pink || G305 || Razer Nari Essential || HyperX Cloud II

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Darkseth said:

Watch Jokerproductions video from 1-2 months ago. He sums it up pretty perfectly (it's garbage + stay away from it.)

 

SLI / Crossfire is almost dead, and it's slowly dying (which is GOOD). Nvidia and AMD are dropping support slowly, and Game devs also.

Less and less modern Games have support at all for it at all, and if they do, the performance scales bad. Like only +20-50% more, while both cards sit at 60-70% usage, even in higher resolutions (not CPU Limit).

 

Less than half of any modern relevant games scale with Sli. There is maybe 1-2 games, that scale with more than +60% performance.

 

In some rare situations both Cards will even sit at 40-50% usage, while a single one would sit at 100% --> 2 give you LESS performance than 1 single.

 

So.. i would say it's pretty much Garbage now, and worse than ever before. Not worth keeping, too much problems, for way too low gain.

 

Unless you play those 2 or maybe max 3 games, where sli scaling is somewhat decent.

 

 

1 Question for you: In what situations exactly does 1 single 1080 ti not have enough Performance for you?

Are all those Sli problems, disadvantages, and bad scaling worth so you can keep 1-2 settings on Ultra, instead of High, so you might maybe find any differences on Screenshots? :P

 

I would sell one as long you still get alot for it. And upgrade to a High End Volta chip when it comes out .1180 ti or something~ ^^"

i used it for video editing rendering and gaming but since i don’t own the videography buissnes anymore i mainly use it for games

ASTRAY NOIR

CPU

Ryzen 5 3600

Cooler

Corsair H100I PRO

RAM

PNY XLR-8 EPIC-X DDR4-3200 CL16 32GB

GPU

ASUS ROG RTX 2070

STORAGE

SAMSUNG 850 EVO, 2xSEAGATE BARRACUDA PRO 1TB,A2000 1TB

Case

NZXT H500 

PSU

Enermax Revolution DF 650W

MONITOR

MSI MAG272,LG 22MP68BQ,DELL D2015H

PERIPHIRALS

Ducky One 2 (HORIZON) || Glorious Model O- Pink || G305 || Razer Nari Essential || HyperX Cloud II

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, truecrafting said:

im positive SLI is on

Go into the game profiles within your Nvidia drivers and see if they are individually enabled to one of the 4 SLi options for each game.

AMD Ryzen 1700x

ASRock x370 Taichi

Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB GDDR4 3200

EVGA GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N

Fractal Meshify C

Samsung Evo 960 Nvme M.2 500gb & WD Blue 1TB

Corsair TX850M Gold

Alienware AW2518H 240Hz Gsync

Audioengine A2+ & Sennheiser HD6xx /w Fiio K5 Pro

Deepcool Captain 240Pro V2

Vortex Race 3 Cherry Mx Red

Corsair Vengeance M65 PRO RGB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Steemax said:

Go into the game profiles within your Nvidia drivers and see if they are individually enabled to one of the 4 SLi options for each game.

well sadly i just sold my GPU but im really sure it was on i tested it and with 1 card and in sli almost no performance increase

ASTRAY NOIR

CPU

Ryzen 5 3600

Cooler

Corsair H100I PRO

RAM

PNY XLR-8 EPIC-X DDR4-3200 CL16 32GB

GPU

ASUS ROG RTX 2070

STORAGE

SAMSUNG 850 EVO, 2xSEAGATE BARRACUDA PRO 1TB,A2000 1TB

Case

NZXT H500 

PSU

Enermax Revolution DF 650W

MONITOR

MSI MAG272,LG 22MP68BQ,DELL D2015H

PERIPHIRALS

Ducky One 2 (HORIZON) || Glorious Model O- Pink || G305 || Razer Nari Essential || HyperX Cloud II

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, truecrafting said:

well sadly i just sold my GPU but im really sure it was on i tested it and with 1 card and in sli almost no performance increase

Well SLI could be on but some games may have it on the wrong SLi scaling setting. Anyways sucks it didn't work out for you. I'm wondering if it could have also been a Bios setting running your second PCIe slot at half speed or something of that nature.

AMD Ryzen 1700x

ASRock x370 Taichi

Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB GDDR4 3200

EVGA GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N

Fractal Meshify C

Samsung Evo 960 Nvme M.2 500gb & WD Blue 1TB

Corsair TX850M Gold

Alienware AW2518H 240Hz Gsync

Audioengine A2+ & Sennheiser HD6xx /w Fiio K5 Pro

Deepcool Captain 240Pro V2

Vortex Race 3 Cherry Mx Red

Corsair Vengeance M65 PRO RGB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, truecrafting said:

i used it for video editing rendering and gaming but since i don’t own the videography buissnes anymore i mainly use it for games

True, for professional use multiple GPUs can scale perfectly.

However, in that scenario, it's not "Sli" ^^"  They work just like multiple CPU Cores.

 

While with Sli, the GPUs render 1 Frame each and "work together" this way.

 

 

But yea, since you have both Cards already there, just test it yourself. 

Play some of your games, write down how much fps you get, what the GPU usage(s) are, etc etc.

Then take one out, and repeat. Does the 2nd Card give you any benefits?

 

Then, check for how much you could sell one.

 

And think about if you want to trade that difference for the money :P 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/20/2017 at 2:21 AM, Darkseth said:

True, for professional use multiple GPUs can scale perfectly.

However, in that scenario, it's not "Sli" ^^"  They work just like multiple CPU Cores.

 

While with Sli, the GPUs render 1 Frame each and "work together" this way.

 

 

But yea, since you have both Cards already there, just test it yourself. 

Play some of your games, write down how much fps you get, what the GPU usage(s) are, etc etc.

Then take one out, and repeat. Does the 2nd Card give you any benefits?

 

Then, check for how much you could sell one.

 

And think about if you want to trade that difference for the money :P 

i sold it for $500 and i just used it to buy a new CPU and MoBo i got the 8700k and the asus strix x399-e

ASTRAY NOIR

CPU

Ryzen 5 3600

Cooler

Corsair H100I PRO

RAM

PNY XLR-8 EPIC-X DDR4-3200 CL16 32GB

GPU

ASUS ROG RTX 2070

STORAGE

SAMSUNG 850 EVO, 2xSEAGATE BARRACUDA PRO 1TB,A2000 1TB

Case

NZXT H500 

PSU

Enermax Revolution DF 650W

MONITOR

MSI MAG272,LG 22MP68BQ,DELL D2015H

PERIPHIRALS

Ducky One 2 (HORIZON) || Glorious Model O- Pink || G305 || Razer Nari Essential || HyperX Cloud II

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, truecrafting said:

i sold it for $500 and i just used it to buy a new CPU and MoBo i got the 8700k and the asus strix x399-e

Dude, What? Hope that was a typo.

 

That Motherboard is an AMD Threadripper Socket.

That CPU Is Intel LGA 1151.

 

Both are NOT compatible. Return them UNOPENED. Or at least one of them, preferable the Motherboard.

 

Do NOT try to press an Intel CPU on an AMD Motherboard.

I can't highlight that enough ^^" Just in Case.

 

You need a LGA 1151 Socket Motherboard, with a Z370 Chipset (If you want Intel i7 8700k Coffee Lake)

 

 

Btw: Any 150-200€ Z370 Board is more than you will ever need.

Do NOT buy a Mainstream Platform Motherboard (Intel LGA 1151, AMD Ryzen AM4) for almost 400 bucks.. That's your Money flowing down the gutter. Just overpriced for literaly Zero gain.

 

Maybe ask here for some recommendations, depending on what you need ;-)

Will be much better for you, than just buying anything that looks shiny and is expensive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Darkseth said:

Dude, What? Hope that was a typo.

 

That Motherboard is an AMD Threadripper Socket.

That CPU Is Intel LGA 1151.

 

Both are NOT compatible. Return them UNOPENED. Or at least one of them, preferable the Motherboard.

 

Do NOT try to press an Intel CPU on an AMD Motherboard.

I can't highlight that enough ^^" Just in Case.

 

You need a LGA 1151 Socket Motherboard, with a Z370 Chipset (If you want Intel i7 8700k Coffee Lake)

 

 

Btw: Any 150-200€ Z370 Board is more than you will ever need.

Do NOT buy a Mainstream Platform Motherboard (Intel LGA 1151, AMD Ryzen AM4) for almost 400 bucks.. That's your Money flowing down the gutter. Just overpriced for literaly Zero gain.

 

Maybe ask here for some recommendations, depending on what you need ;-)

Will be much better for you, than just buying anything that looks shiny and is expensive.

typo god i forgot x399 is for TR4

ASTRAY NOIR

CPU

Ryzen 5 3600

Cooler

Corsair H100I PRO

RAM

PNY XLR-8 EPIC-X DDR4-3200 CL16 32GB

GPU

ASUS ROG RTX 2070

STORAGE

SAMSUNG 850 EVO, 2xSEAGATE BARRACUDA PRO 1TB,A2000 1TB

Case

NZXT H500 

PSU

Enermax Revolution DF 650W

MONITOR

MSI MAG272,LG 22MP68BQ,DELL D2015H

PERIPHIRALS

Ducky One 2 (HORIZON) || Glorious Model O- Pink || G305 || Razer Nari Essential || HyperX Cloud II

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha nvm then ;) Thought i would go into a little Alarm mode, before anything happens :P Better save then sorry ^^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Darkseth said:

Haha nvm then ;) Thought i would go into a little Alarm mode, before anything happens :P Better save then sorry ^^

NPM my man

ASTRAY NOIR

CPU

Ryzen 5 3600

Cooler

Corsair H100I PRO

RAM

PNY XLR-8 EPIC-X DDR4-3200 CL16 32GB

GPU

ASUS ROG RTX 2070

STORAGE

SAMSUNG 850 EVO, 2xSEAGATE BARRACUDA PRO 1TB,A2000 1TB

Case

NZXT H500 

PSU

Enermax Revolution DF 650W

MONITOR

MSI MAG272,LG 22MP68BQ,DELL D2015H

PERIPHIRALS

Ducky One 2 (HORIZON) || Glorious Model O- Pink || G305 || Razer Nari Essential || HyperX Cloud II

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×