Which mech keyboard? Key chatter :S

Hi guys,

I just returned my second Corsair Strafe Rgb, first one for failing leds and this one for key chattering....it seems to be a common thing in new Corsair keyboards :S. And honestly I don't know what to buy, I do not want to risk again buying a corsair one to see that it has key chattering....It should be a keyboard for either gaming and working...(full keyboard + leds). I've been looking all arround and I can't decide...

I am between the Logitech g810 (a lot of people like it but some of them complain about the "cheapy-looking"of it) and the Ducky Shine 6...it is a simply keyboard, but I think it can handle it....the problem is that I have never owned a Ducky and I don't know how well they perform in terms of gaming..

I don't wanna buy Razer stuff..but dunno if blackwidow v2 have solved the problems that the blackwidow had, and about Cooler Master, I don't really have feedback about their Pro L keyboard

Can anyone help me and explain a bit? Thanks!

Ducky makes nice keyboards. The G810 is much different since it uses proprietary switches. Razer keyboards suck, and Cooler Master is okay.

I have the Shine 5 and I can recommend the Shine series. Good keyboards. 

I used to be quite active here.

A $30 Amazon Special has the same Kailh switches that a $100+ Razer POS does.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.