Classifieds Section

Artem

We really need to get this going. Buying/Selling used parts from the community would ease my trust issues when buying second hand. This would be an awesome way to buy lottery winner silicon :)

Any mods or anyone else know when this is coming? 

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

we can easily break the trust, with some trades gone wrong.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Long Long Long time. Did you see how long it took to even make a deal section, that took a long time.

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Just wait, its coming....eventually.

There will be numerous issues they need to think about before they can do it.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

They're busy with creating video media for us, and something like this takes a lot of time. Be patient, it'll come around sooner or later :)

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

I doubt i'll be able to sell my Radeon x600PRO... but my 6670 might fare better.

Can't wait for that section to be created! :]

Paypal is holding them back from implementing it. That's probably the main reason.

They're busy with creating video media for us, and something like this takes a lot of time. Be patient, it'll come around sooner or later :)

The mod team and MrWizard have nothing to do with making videos.....

^

Valve time == LTT forum time

Holy shit, Slick himself commented on my thread. This should be an achievement. :D

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

Holy shit, Slick himself commented on my thread. This should be an achievement. :D

clam down bro... 

but here you go 

post-686-0-43738800-1386297084_thumb.jpe

clam down bro... 

but here you go 

attachicon.giftumblr_static_chocolate_chip_cookies.jpeg

I never asked for a cookie. I wanted an achievement unlock lol

I never asked for a cookie. I wanted an achievement unlock lol

post-686-0-59036000-1386297320.gif

ive-got-some-time_o_1073002.jpg

I can't wait till we start to have threads on how people were ripped off! Should be super fun!

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Ageism!(jokes)

Why 18 though?

Well I just threw out the average figure for something like this. Someone whos legally responsible in all countries of this age would be less likely to do it.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I just threw out the average figure for something like this. Someone whos legally responsible in all countries of this age would be less likely to do it.

But that wouldn't make much sense for this Forum since MOST members are under that age you just said which can be a problem if we do that.

Just throwing that out there.

But that wouldn't make much sense for this Forum since MOST members are under that age you just said which can be a problem if we do that.

I guess it's a question weither or not most forum members should have access to it? or maybe 16+

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well it makes more sense also it may be a legal thing when i was 17 and buying stuff off ebay from Canada to the US i had problems but a quick parental security proof settled that, but then again i doubt its a legal issue but i think the the age restriction/ post count should be 18 and 500 posts or 16 and 1000 under 16 1500 posts and a generally good user ranking but of course age restrictions are easy to get around im pretty sure some people on here are lying about their age

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

well it makes more sense also it may be a legal thing when i was 17 and buying stuff off ebay from Canada to the US i had problems but a quick parental security proof settled that, but then again i doubt its a legal issue but i think the the age restriction/ post count should be 18 and 500 posts or 16 and 1000 under 16 1500 posts and a generally good user ranking but of course age restrictions are easy to get around im pretty sure some people on here are lying about their age

Fair enough

I think the best way to do it would be to make it based purely off of post count to filter out all of the people who are not "committed" to the forum. Of course there are legal considerations to factor in as well. Seeing as people from all over the world could potentially use this section of the forum, and there are different legal situations regarding trading/selling things online in each country, it would be very difficult to make it "legal" for worldwide use. I foresee it being limited to North America and potentially parts of Europe because it would be much easier to keep track of laws, regulations, etc.

-Andrew

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 (2x SP120 Quiet Edition)  Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz  PSU: Corsair AX850  GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2GB  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB

I agree about the post count. Also, to ensure people can trust you as a seller, you can have a seller review thread for the things you've sold. The car forum I'm always on, people have their seller feedback thread linked in their sig, so you can check their history before you buy something from them.