Does Slick really have OCD???

Cy-Fy

I get really mad once someone plays with their food at lunch :D

well I don't know if that is OCD but thanks for sharing it with us :P

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

On past forums where you had a sig image, I would actually bother tinkering with it even if it was only to nudge it 1px over or else it would bother me.

As my Aus friend that also has OCD has said "If it isn't right, it isn't right."

I do over how far my keyboard needs to be from my arms, and who uses my iPhone charger.

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

On past forums where you had a sig image, I would actually bother tinkering with it even if it was only to nudge it 1px over or else it would bother me.

As my Aus friend that also has OCD has said "If it isn't right, it isn't right."

totally true!

I do over how far my keyboard needs to be from my arms, and who uses my iPhone charger.

yeah I mean, we all have something we are really picky over...

totally true!

yeah I mean, we all have something we are really picky over...

This shit too!

gallery_20359_532_52245.png

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

Guys if I'm honest with you the thing I would really want is to be able to control or decrease my condition/pickyness/disorder or whatever you wanna call it, so any thing that you do or think about that helps you please tell me because this really gets in my nerves and I think about it all day long...

This shit too!

gallery_20359_532_52245.png

wait do you mean keeping both spaces equal or keeping as much free space as possible???

mm... I wouldn't say inventions but more like recognition because it actually is something that exist in people's minds. Now what really is fascinating and worrying is that the part of the body that has control of all of our functions, is the one that decides to behave in a way which affects how all the parts work together (the brain)

Maybe regional recognition? I know all this "disorders" are a thing there in NA, but here, man, I dont know anyone with that kind of problems. 

AMD Phenom II x6 1055T @ 3.8 GHz | Gigabyte 870A-USB3 | Kingston ValueRAM 2x2GB 1333 MHz | ASUS nVidia ENGTX460 1 GB | Corsair H60 

Cooler Master HAF 912 Advanced Edition | Toshiba 1 TB HDD | Logitech G300 | Cheapo Keyboard | Genius GX Gaming Lychas | SteelSeries Qck Mass Le White

wait do you mean keeping both spaces equal or keeping as much free space as possible???

if close enough. equal.

Maybe regional recognition? I know all this "disorders" are a thing there in NA, but here, man, I dont know anyone with that kind of problems. 

It probably really depends on the health care systems of various countries. Mental disorders are very hard to correctly classify and many of the "big" ones can easily be misclassified or can be part of some other kind of disorder. For example I will use the disorder I am way too familiar with: ADHD. ADHD is massively overdisagnosed due to pill pushing psychiatrists and parents that want a "cure" for their "misbehaving" child. Due to this ADHD is severely misunderstood and gets that "false disorder" rep. It is not false. I speak as someone that was diagnosed in Kindergarten and even at 29 years old the symptoms of it are still very present and something I struggle with every single day. Now where the problem with diagnosing ADHD comes into play when you consider that it and Asperger's share many symptoms. The two can be confused and for many years ADHD was the "go to" diagnosis for "unruly" children or any child that remotely seemed to fit the bill, even those that most likely have AS. OCD is also some part of that crazy mess, but I don't know enough about it to even begin to explain.

tbh everybody has OCD over something even if they are not diagnosed or even if they don't realise it 

It depends on what you view as the true definition for obsessive compulsive disorder.

It's a natural human characteristic to wish to have order and organization.

the difference for people who have OCD is they do things that could potential have negative affects just out of compulsion to correct something they believe is out of order.

thats how I view it at least :)

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys if I'm honest with you the thing I would really want is to be able to control or decrease my condition/pickyness/disorder or whatever you wanna call it, so any thing that you do or think about that helps you please tell me because this really gets in my nerves and I think about it all day long...

The best thing you can do, is not give a fuck. I got better at everything I do & am more relaxed patient and calm all the time. It worked for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion: ADHD, OCD, and all kind of disorders are just plain inventions of modern medicine to make you consume pills. 

Let the hate come.

Agreed. Although there are some people who have this in extreme cases where they need help, but its COMPLETELY over diagnosed. & because of that the people who actually have this issue are taken less seriously and don't recieve the real care they should.