Where to buy components in Taipei, Taiwan

Go to solution Solved by TidaLWaveZ,

The Digital Plaza / Guang Hua Plaza

I am currently in Taipei and wanted to find some cheap cpu or gpu's or any components at all. Any sugestions of where to go or look?

(Ps: may the mod's of ltt forum always judge my content and its relevance)

Edited by Bjamse
Message to mods

Where am i?

The Digital Plaza / Guang Hua Plaza

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

What about Tapei Tower? 

Sorry, not sure if this is what @TidaLWaveZ recommended...

Make sure to tag and/or quote people so they get notified... :P:D 

My gear:

Ryzen 7 2700X / Gigabyte GA-X370M-Gaming 3 / R9 380 Nitro 4GB/ 16GB DDR4 2133 / 225GB OCZ Trion 100 / 3TB of hard drive storage
                                                                                                     AOC C24G1 / BenQ GW2270H(rarely overclocked to 87Hz :P )
                                                                               Razer Blackwidow / Redragon Kumara / Logitech G Pro Wiress / Sennheiser HD 559

Microsoft LifeCam Studio / Tonor BM700 microphone

Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82 / Canon EOS 80D

#PCMasterrace

59 minutes ago, Jonas_2909 said:

What about Tapei Tower? 

Sorry, not sure if this is what @TidaLWaveZ recommended...

They're different but somewhat close to eachother.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

That Gaung Huang Hau Plaza is the building to look for, but may not for the best price. The district around that Plaza have a lots of pc hardware store, you might get lucky if you ask the shopkeeper.

Unfortunately English may be a bit challenging to some of the shopkeeper, bring a friend who can speak Chinese if u can to save some time.