My Unbelievable Hash Rate!!!

Specs for current 6 year old iMac: ATI 2400 GPU Intel core 2 duo.... ermmagawd!!! 1.4 hash rate.... ya, well i tried... lol

Intel Core i7 4770k | MSI Z87 | 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz  Kingston HyperX | GeForce GTX 780 | Fractal Design Define R4 | 1TB WD Blue | CX600 | Corsair H100i

The title is Misleading  <_<

Yes it is.

Intel Core i7 4770k | MSI Z87 | 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz  Kingston HyperX | GeForce GTX 780 | Fractal Design Define R4 | 1TB WD Blue | CX600 | Corsair H100i

Just want to show you guys what I have to deal with until I finish my PC build lol...

Try adding the power of hashing by hand with a pen and paper, might increase your hashrate a little ;)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1r3wau/

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

What a beast :P

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

That's impossible. You have got to be a rich man by now.

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

Making my 6500KHASH jealous  :(

What's your build? I guess I could change it to CPU based Ming and boost it to 2 lol...

4x 290X, 2x 5970 and a 280x/270x

Ugh. Not fair :P

Feel, free to send me a 290X here and there. Wouldn't mind a 280X either. Heck, just give me WHATEVER AMD GPU you don't want :P