Getting a motherboard invoice from a prebuilt system

Hello everyone, my name is David and I needed some help on how get my motherboard invoice. Now that might seem like an easy problem to solve but in my situation is gets a little more complicated. I bought a prebuilt from Walmart online (horrible I know) and I wanted to know how to get my invoice date and invoice number for my B350M Bazooka. The reason I needed this information was so I could take a screenshot for registering my motherboard to my MSI account, I know the model name but the rest of the information is unknown. I saw another thread about motherboard invoice but in that case that person seemed to directly buy the motherboard instead of a prebuilt containing the motherboard. I have the receipt from Walmart but it doesn't particularly state anything about the invoice information on my motherboard, so currently I am stumped on how to find this information since my receipt was basically useless. Any pointers on how to find it are greatly appreciated. Also my first post here.

try contacting walmart, this information should belong to you, if they refuse in such case i think you can return them the computer due to it lacking what you need to activate msi account and so on, basically incomplete in a way.

Oh ok I see thanks, I had contacted Cyberpowerpc but I haven't tried contacting Walmart yet.

20 minutes ago, Howitz said:

try contacting walmart, this information should belong to you, if they refuse in such case i think you can return them the computer due to it lacking what you need to activate msi account and so on, basically incomplete in a way.