Microphone Suggestion

My current mic is broken, (too much static and its super quiet even with maximum gain) and I have a budget of 150-200 USD, what is my best option for a microphone?

The AT2020 looks compelling but I don't think I have a budget for an XLR setup.

I plan to use the microphone for streaming aswell, so is there any way to remove background noise (family talking, MX Blue switches, etc.) or is it just not possible?

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

No mic is going to drown out MX blues, and different software process microphones differently and cuts background noise. Also there is a USB version of the AT2020

https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-AT2020USB-Cardioid-Condenser-Microphone/dp/B00B5ZX9FM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1506910305&sr=8-3&keywords=at2020+usb

Just now, Max_Settings said:

No mic is going to drown out MX blues, and different software process microphones differently and cuts background noise. Also there is a USB version of the AT2020

https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-AT2020USB-Cardioid-Condenser-Microphone/dp/B00B5ZX9FM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1506910305&sr=8-3&keywords=at2020+usb

Whats the difference between the AT2020+ and AT2020i? and is it worth 50 dollars?

1 minute ago, HalfOfALifeLeft said:

Whats the difference between the AT2020+ and AT2020i? and is it worth 50 dollars?

The i appears to have a higher recording bitrate. Whether it is worth $50 more I'm not sure.

Just now, Max_Settings said:

The i appears to have a higher recording bitrate. Whether it is worth $50 more I'm not sure.

Alright, it doesn't sound like too much of a difference, so I am guessing that it isnt worth the $50. Are there any accessories that I would want to have? A scissor arm stand is probably necessary but other than that, is there something else?

Just now, HalfOfALifeLeft said:

Alright, it doesn't sound like too much of a difference, so I am guessing that it isnt worth the $50. Are there any accessories that I would want to have? A scissor arm stand is probably necessary but other than that, is there something else?

A pop filter is a must. Here's a bundle that comes with one for free.

https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-AT2020USB-Cardioid-Condenser-Microphone/dp/B074DZ6YK5/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1506910652&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=at2020+usb&psc=1

17 minutes ago, Max_Settings said:

alright, so that looks good. I think I would need a spider mount/shock mount right?

7 minutes ago, HalfOfALifeLeft said:

alright, so that looks good. I think I would need a spider mount/shock mount right?

Eh... preferably yes but not a requirement 

1 minute ago, Max_Settings said:

Eh... preferably yes but not a requirement 

alright, they arent too expensive so I think I can fit it in the budget with like $20ish left to use on something else. Thanks for the help!