Operation Deadmau5

James_AJ

...or also known as dropping a bunch of dead mice filled with toxin into snake-infested area.

Wait, it gets better. This is run by the US army.

Even better. This project has $8 million budget...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/operation--mouse-drop-163310851.html

Just something interesting I thought I'd share.

#inb4MURICAposts

(Correction: #inb4Musicposts)

pretty much every time any country tries to correct nature some shit goes down

8XeOfHi.png?1

and deadmau5 sucks

Error: 410

Thats sick if they want to kill snakes why not go and kill them not kill an animal to kill the pest -_-

Thats sick if they want to kill snakes why not go and kill them not kill an animal to kill the pest -_-

I had to re-read this like three times.

people told me hiphop wasnt music. then they went back to listening to Rottingrat... i mean dead mouse.... i mean Deadmau5 and skrillex

wat

english-motherfucker-do-you-speak-it.gif

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

fite me

deadrod3nt

I mean I could but it would be mostly pointless and awkward since I don't like anything similar to what deadmau5 sounds like (whatever that might be)

It would be like a samurai fighting a gladiator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMJfNDi18MM

I mean I could but it would be mostly pointless and awkward since I don't like anything similar to what deadmau5 sounds like (whatever that might be)

I like him because he's one of the few electronic artist that can invoke emotions other than Uppermost (that I know of). Plus he's the only artist that I listen to that makes progressive house anyways so.

fite me

Too drawn out, this is nicer.

I like him because he's one of the few electronic artist that can invoke emotions other than Uppermost (that I know of). Plus he's the only artist that I listen to that makes progressive house anyways so.

I prefer mostly disco house and even then house is a tiny sliver of what I like and listen to of EDM, even that being another half.

out of like 13k songs the only thing I can think of that's close to what deadguy5 might sound like is

lol, reminded me of

I see it being drawn as a moment of reflection, each of those pulses going faster being more significant moments in your life until..

you bleed out, dying, leaving those moments behind.

just my take on the song, I personally like that it's drawn out as it fits a story more than it does a song and not too many songs do that right, and by being subtle and not just telling it to you through lyrics.

I prefer mostly disco house and even then house is a tiny sliver of what I like and listen to of EDM, even that being another half.

out of like 13k songs the only thing I can think of that's close to what deadguy5 might sound like is

yeah not even.

I see it being drawn as a moment of reflection, each of those pulses going faster being more significant moments in your life until..

you bleed out, dying, leaving those moments behind.

just my take on the song, I personally like that it's drawn out as it fits a story more than it does a song and not too many songs do that right, and by being subtle and not just telling it to you through lyrics.

Everyone has their own tastes so it's all good. =p

Everyone has their own tastes so it's all good. =p

yeah, to be honest I don't really like dubstep, I can only stand dubstep from the likes of Savant and Au5

yeah, to be honest I don't really like dubstep, I can only stand dubstep from the likes of Savant and Au5

what have you tried? dubstep is massive and a lot of varying stuff would fall under it, especially different from the typical brolic stuff. It would be hard to not find a few artists you like.

I don't even like most dubstep and still have a shitload of it

I like dubstep because I love bass and can't stand rap and hip-hop outside of a very small handful of artist. :P

okay so just because of the title the thread shifted to deadmau5/house discussion. I'll take that.

I personally LOOOVVVEEE house and EDM. And as to deadmau5, if you watch the video of him ranting about "dubstep", you can sorta see what kind of things he does to make his music great even to a small detail.

Also, C2C (anyone?)

okay so just because of the title the thread shifted to deadmau5/house discussion. I'll take that.

I personally LOOOVVVEEE house and EDM. And as to deadmau5, if you watch the video of him ranting about "dubstep", you can sorta see what kind of things he does to make his music great even to a small detail.

Also, C2C (anyone?)

EDM and house... Have you listened to daft punk's early albums?