In need of assistance.

♠FlamieMeister♠

Hello yall. So me and a few friends are working on a project to reactivate some of the wii channels, but we're havin a few problems, such as we need nand dump of a wii with channels such as wii no ma on it from the time the channel was working, and we need the save for those channels. If anyone here has one it'd be greatly appreciated.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

I might have something on my Wii, except I don't know what channels I have. I am also going to have to dig for my wii which is somewhere caked with dust in my basement with the rest of my past memories. 

Edit: I have no idea where my Wii went

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

So you're just looking for a nand dump of an old wii?

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

I have two Wii NAND backups that I can send to you from two different consoles back in 2011 and 2012. I'll PM you the links.