Santa's Workshop

Kuzma

I'd love one :P

Work Station:: Cooler Master Storm Trooper // i7-3930K @ 3.9 GHz // Asus Sabertooth X79 // Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4X4GB) 1600 MHz // Cooler Master 1200W Gold // Xonar Essence STX // Radeon HD 6970 // Avermedia HD Live Gamer Pro

Gaming Rig:: Cooler Master Scout // i7-2700k @ 4.0GHz // MSI Z68 // G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB (4X4EB) 1066MHz // Antec 750W Bronze // Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD // EVGA GTX 670

I don't need to make my penguin look more christmasy, but I will certainly wear said hat

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

go for it :>

3770k MaxVFormula 7970 16gb AX760 1 barracuda 250 840 NHD14 

yes pleessseee

Only victors are allowed to live... this world is merciless like that.

If you can find a way to add it to my avatar feel free to do so! :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

That would be awesome, someones gonna come here sooner or later and say "Your an anti-semitic you know not every celebrates christmas

Real Jews wouldn't care.

I finally just finished making mine! guys, if @Kuzma takes long making yours don't worry, I just realized that editing these gifs takes forever so just be patient :) 2h67ixh.jpg

Santa hat preez

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

Sounds epic!

AMD FX-8350 Asus M5A-99X R2.0 EVO Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 (9-9-9-24 @1600MHz) - Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970 (OC 1000MHz) - Corsair TX-650

Corsair H100i Fractal Design R4 Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 MadCatz R.A.T. 7 WD Caviar Black 2TB and Samsung 840 120GB

==="Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose" ~ Master Yoda===

my astronaut needs a hat since hes chillin on the moon drinking beer(notice he cant drink it since there is no opening to LOL) 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I think the default profile pic could use a santa hat :P

Shame mines a GIF that's complex...

I think the default profile pic could use a santa hat :P

1zlqaew.jpg

I have nothing better to do rofl

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

I have a challenge for you! :lol:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

There's no need to fear... SirReallySam is here! xD

The rabbit still moves but the hat doesn't ;)

Here are two options :)

Need to get after effects then the simple solution will be to use the motion tracking features within to keep all the hats locked on :P I'll do it later on today after school.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Need to get after effects then the simple solution will be to use the motion tracking features within to keep all the hats locked on :P I'll do it later on today after school.

haha cool xD I just got this together to be like D: IT MUST BE possible, but I still think my third one is the best one I made so far ;) WITH THE EARS xD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

haha cool xD I just got this together to be like D: IT MUST BE possible, but I still think my third one is the best one I made so far ;) WITH THE EARS xD

it's very much possible and very much possible to get perfectly but it's simply stupidly time consuming without using something like the AE motion tracker.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball