Problem With Buying From Razerzone.com

Gibs960

I'm trying to buy a Razer Blade from Razer's website and every time I try to check out, I either get an internal error when using PayPal or it says there's an error with payment if I use Mastercard. I just wondered if anyone else had experienced this today or at any point before.

NOTE: The problem is not on my end, there is enough money in my account and so on.

I spot the problem, it's you trying to purchase a Razer Blade!

/only somewhat sarcasm

Contact Razer's support, they are really the only ones who would be able to see what the problem is.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

5 minutes ago, Gibs960 said:

I'm trying to buy a Razer Blade from Razer's website and every time I try to check out, I either get an internal error when using PayPal or it says there's an error with payment if I use Mastercard. I just wondered if anyone else had experienced this today or at any point before.

NOTE: The problem is not on my end, there is enough money in my account and so on.

I think its the universe telling you not to buy it

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

Just now, Vigilante505 said:

I think its the universe telling you not to buy it

3 minutes ago, Minibois said:

I spot the problem, it's you trying to purchase a Razer Blade!

/only somewhat sarcasm

Contact Razer's support, they are really the only ones who would be able to see what the problem is.

Why are you guys so against me buying a Blade?! :o

Just now, Gibs960 said:

Reading the less than stellar reviews made me think that. If I had that kind of budget for a laptop I would rather look at a Dell XPS IMO.

But it was mostly the horror story with Razer support/warranty process. I mean it's only a 1 year warranty. Read a story a while ago from someone who was a couple months out of warranty and thus had to pay 600 euros to get his 1200 euros laptop fixed.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

7 minutes ago, Gibs960 said:

Isn't that laptop shrouded with the overheating and horrible support fiasco?

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

12 minutes ago, Gibs960 said:

It's got terrible cooling, the worst customer service and a long history of screwing over customers when simple components break that are razers fault.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Just now, Damascus said:

It's got terrible cooling, the worst customer service and a long history of screwing over customers when simple components break that are razers fault.

6 minutes ago, JDE said:

Isn't that laptop shrouded with the overheating and horrible support fiasco?

11 minutes ago, Minibois said:

Reading the less than stellar reviews made me think that. If I had that kind of budget for a laptop I would rather look at a Dell XPS IMO.

But it was mostly the horror story with Razer support/warranty process. I mean it's only a 1 year warranty. Read a story a while ago from someone who was a couple months out of warranty and thus had to pay 600 euros to get his 1200 euros laptop fixed.

Only issues I can read about are about screens having back light bleed and as for XPS, I did look at it but I've heard the coil whine is insane on it. Any other alternatives? 

13 minutes ago, Gibs960 said:

Only issues I can read about are about screens having back light bleed and as for XPS, I did look at it but I've heard the coil whine is insane on it. Any other alternatives? 

Look up Schenker/Clevo for US, or XMG for Europe. The same laptops under different brand. You can even customize them.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

1 hour ago, Gibs960 said:

Aero 14/15 or Aorus x3 

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

5 hours ago, Gibs960 said:

Im not. I actually like it.

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

5 hours ago, Gibs960 said:

AORUS

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

7 hours ago, Gibs960 said:

Contact your bank. Not sure about the UK, but here in the US with all the ID theft and card skimmers around, banks see a large purchase they block it thinking its fraud. Seen this when working at Sam's Club, some guy wanted to buy a $1000 TV and it declined. Call the card company and they blocked it, but he was able to get it straightened out. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.