hackintosh [2017] - HELP NEEDED

Go to solution Solved by W-L,

As mentioned we don't allow for the instruction of creating hackintosh systems on the forums as it's against the CS and Apple's TOS. 

-Multiple Topics merged and Locked- 

Hey guys 

I am graphic/UI designer (https://dribbble.com/nischalmasand) who is stuck between MacOS at office and Windows at home. It's been long I want to change my platform of choice for designing to be Mac reason being all the beautiful apps you can work with e.g Principle, sketch.  I cannot also shift completely to mac because I love my games as well :D

So I am deciding to double boot MacOS on to my existing rig:

MOBO: asus z170 pro gaming aura

RAM: Corsair vengeance LPX 2x8 2400mhz

CPU: Intel i5 6500

GPU: GTX1070 ROG srtix

Storage(separate for MacOS): sandisk SSD plus 240GB / WD green 240 GB (SSD)

I have heard that Gigabyte MOBo are the easiest for hackintosh and now I have an asus plus if its even going to work with the latest 1070 card. Also I couldn't find any recent post/tuts for the installation as well.

Kindly help guys with any information you have. And consider me a noob in the hackintosh relm

Talking about Hackintoses isn't allowed on this forum, try tonymac instead. Sorry. Also I think this is a double post. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

As mentioned we don't allow for the instruction of creating hackintosh systems on the forums as it's against the CS and Apple's TOS. 

-Multiple Topics merged and Locked-