looking for new fps game

PurplDrank
On 9/19/2017 at 10:08 PM, Shammikit said:

hello, does COD BO3 have decent amount of players? i want to buy a FPS game too,for multiplayer and i do not have a lot of money. BO3, ghosts and advanced warfare are available on G2A at a affordable price and i was thinking of buying one but i stepped back because im not sure if there are populated servers available.and because ppl have also been complaining that COD has been going too futuristic and they hate it,im not sure if many people have bought the game and the ones who bought it are still playing it.

Well idk about your region.
Matchmaking and servers got broke in the last update tho.
No one plays ghosts, it's a terrible port and Advanced Warfare's mm servers actually went offline like a year ago, so you couldn't play it if you wanted to (I've tried).
I personally like the futuristic COD games because it allows more creative freedom in the game's design which usually results in some cooler stuff and faster paced game play. As far as I'm concerned, the faster the gameplay the better.

But to answer your question, usually on weekends ~5k people on at prime time. Most other nights about 2k.
CoD WW2 is coming up though, and the open beta is next weekend. So maybe give that a try, if it's any decent a lot of the BO3 players will probably go to that (sadly).

Arma 3

and maybe try the King of the Hill in Multiplayer on HC servers.

Battlefield 1