What ergonomic mouse should i get?

UrNsFace

Any mouse from amazon....

Thought about g403 

Ec2a 

Roccat kone owl eye

I play mostely fps

The ec2a seem to be used by so many pros it must be good so should i get it?

I'd add the new Rival 310 from Steelseries to that list as well. I recently got the ambidextrous Version (Sensei 310) and I feel like it has the best sensor I've ever tried.

By the way i am using currently the ligtech g pro with palm grip and i like it

But somwtimes i feel like the shape cause me to loose  shots i could hot otherwise i dunno why

The biggest issue for Zowie is that for the price you would expect the mouse to have a 3360 sensor in it but at the end of the day the 3310 is still a really good sensor and there must be a reason Zowie mice are so popular among csgo pros. If I was going to get a Zowie mouse the EC2-A would be my pick also. Honestly if you're not happy with the shape of your G Pro as is fairly common with that mouse then I think the EC2-A is a good bet. Although the Rival 310 has a 3360 variant in it and similar ergo shape to the EC2-A, similar weight as well so is worth considering. 

I personally would pick the Rival 310 over the EC2-A but I also understand Zowie has a certain hardcore appeal people like.

As you already mentioned the G403 is a solid choice as well. Good ergo shape, light weight and the 3366 sensor. I know of some people who think the hump on the back on the mouse is a little too high so as you are a palm gripper this could be a risky buy.

Cheaper option is the nixeus revel, which has an ambi shape similar to the steelseries sensei. Its lightweight and has a 3360 sensor as well. 

Among all the mice listed shape is king as they all have good sensors and are lightweight so really that should be the deciding factor for you and ultimately that comes down to personal preference.

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

1 hour ago, Rupe said:

The biggest issue for Zowie is that for the price you would expect the mouse to have a 3360 sensor in it but at the end of the day the 3310 is still a really good sensor and there must be a reason Zowie mice are so popular among csgo pros. If I was going to get a Zowie mouse the EC2-A would be my pick also. Honestly if you're not happy with the shape of your G Pro as is fairly common with that mouse then I think the EC2-A is a good bet. Although the Rival 310 has a 3360 variant in it and similar ergo shape to the EC2-A, similar weight as well so is worth considering. 

I personally would pick the Rival 310 over the EC2-A but I also understand Zowie has a certain hardcore appeal people like.

As you already mentioned the G403 is a solid choice as well. Good ergo shape, light weight and the 3366 sensor. I know of some people who think the hump on the back on the mouse is a little too high so as you are a palm gripper this could be a risky buy.

Cheaper option is the nixeus revel, which has an ambi shape similar to the steelseries sensei. Its lightweight and has a 3360 sensor as well. 

Among all the mice listed shape is king as they all have good sensors and are lightweight so really that should be the deciding factor for you and ultimately that comes down to personal preference.

If i trsied the ec2a and really really really liked the shape will i like the g403?

1 minute ago, UrNsFace said:

If i trsied the ec2a and really really really liked the shape will i like the g403?

Probably but not necessarily. The G403 has a higher hump on the back. But the rival 310 is even closer in shape to the EC2-A 

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

2 minutes ago, Rupe said:

Probably but not necessarily. The G403 has a higher hump on the back. But the rival 310 is even closer in shape to the EC2-A 

I remember trying the original rival and didnt like it

Is it the same shape as this 310?

I remember trying the original rival and didnt like it

Is it the same shape as this 310?

The new one is a little smaller but same shape IIRC. Honestly if you have tried and really like the shape of the EC2-A I would say that is your safest bet

3 minutes ago, Rupe said:

The new one is a little smaller but same shape IIRC. Honestly if you have tried and really like the shape of the EC2-A I would say that is your safest bet

The problem was for me with that  mouse is the  build quality felt meh to me 

The cable felt like its gonna last for like couple of months lel

But yea i guess i wouldnt be able to get any better mouse then that

The problem was for me with that  mouse is the  build quality felt meh to me 

The cable felt like its gonna last for like couple of months lel

But yea i guess i wouldnt be able to get any better mouse then that

I have not heard too many complaints about Zowies build quality. Some about the side buttons and scroll wheel (not breaking but just not feeling that great), but I don't think you should worry about it breaking after a few months. Up to you really whether you want to risk it and go for the G403, but as I said before your enjoyment of a mouse will primarily come down to shape and you know you like the EC2-A shape and that's kinda a big deal.

2 hours ago, Rupe said:

I have not heard too many complaints about Zowies build quality. Some about the side buttons and scroll wheel (not breaking but just not feeling that great), but I don't think you should worry about it breaking after a few months. Up to you really whether you want to risk it and go for the G403, but as I said before your enjoyment of a mouse will primarily come down to shape and you know you like the EC2-A shape and that's kinda a big deal.

i need to think just a bit more about it i tend more on thinking about the logitech

by the way what do you think about the roccat kone owl eye ? 

i once had the kone xtd like 4 years ago and i really liked the shape but it had a shit sensor

the owl eye looks like the same mouse but everything now about it is superior

roccat though nowadays is not that popular but maybe i should go for it anyway ? 

2 hours ago, Rupe said:

also there is  the g502 to take into consideration xD

7 minutes ago, Doomerson said:

I think that logitech's G502 feels amazing.

i heard its too heavy for people though isnt it ? 

4 minutes ago, UrNsFace said:

I don't know too much about the Roccat owl eye except that it does use a varient on the 3360 so the sensor is top notch. Also its 88g, again if you like the shape of the kone xtd its defiantly worth considering. 

The G502 is not so heavy it is uncomfortable or anything. Its just not a mouse used much by serious FPS players as they tend to like (myself included) 100g or lighter mice, although right now im using the G900 which is 107g, but the compromise of not having a cable is worth it to me.

22 hours ago, UrNsFace said:

It's not too heavy for me. I think it feels amazing honestly. But admittedly I can see why someone else might think it's "too heavy" 

On 11.9.2017 at 8:04 PM, Rupe said:

I don't know too much about the Roccat owl eye except that it does use a varient on the 3360 so the sensor is top notch. Also its 88g, again if you like the shape of the kone xtd its defiantly worth considering. 

The G502 is not so heavy it is uncomfortable or anything. Its just not a mouse used much by serious FPS players as they tend to like (myself included) 100g or lighter mice, although right now im using the G900 which is 107g, but the compromise of not having a cable is worth it to me.

i went with the ec2a got it today

bough it for 85 dollars in my country with 2 years warranty

i am really pleased with the ec2a comfort though  i got it with so many dents on the cable 

that cable unlike the braided one on the g pro for example is really flexible and thin so  im a bit worried about it..

but i hope it will hold on 

3 minutes ago, UrNsFace said:

i went with the ec2a got it today

bough it for 85 dollars in my country with 2 years warranty

i am really pleased with the ec2a comfort though  i got it with so many dents on the cable 

that cable unlike the braided one on the g pro for example is really flexible and thin so  im a bit worried about it..

but i hope it will hold on 

Good choice! The kinks in the cable will go away with time, many people prefer the non braided cables as they don't have as much friction although if you're really worried about the cable a mouse bungee is a great solution. 

39 minutes ago, Rupe said:

Good choice! The kinks in the cable will go away with time, many people prefer the non braided cables as they don't have as much friction although if you're really worried about the cable a mouse bungee is a great solution. 

i already have a zowie mouse bungee xD 

like 4 years i guess already

those bungees are hard to find nowadays 

Mx master?

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

25 minutes ago, Ashiella said:

Mx master?

already got the ec2a my friend

1 hour ago, UrNsFace said:

already got the ec2a my friend

Ew

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

23 hours ago, Rupe said:

i must say that i dont get the diffrence between the ec2a'ssensor and the logitech sensor 

feels the same to me....

anyway i think my ec2a paired with the qck + and duckyshine year of the goat edition black switch is the ultimate setup 

im in love with it :)

G403 is u dont need wireless, G703 if you do.

Asus Z170-A | Intel Core i7-6700K@4.6Ghz | Cooler Master 612s | ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme 4GB | Kingston HyperX Savage 1x8Gb 3000MHz CL15 | Aerocool Mechatron White Edition (Steel Edition) | Corsair CX650M | Fostex HP-A3 | Windows 10 Professional 64Bit | Superlux E205U | Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb | Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200Rpm | BENQ XL2411Z (1ms, 144hz, 24'', 3D) | HiFiMAN HE-400i | Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum | Logitech G703 Wireless | Razer Goliathus Control Large | T-Moblie 120/10 Mb/s | Steam profile