Just got into the "coffee game". How do I make mine more tasty without adding too much sugar in it?

mrchow19910319

I've only tried black coffee with milk so far. 

Taste okay... 

I want to make it more thick, like those in starbucks, but I don't know what ingredient I can add to my coffee. 

Also I don't want too much sugar.. What's your favorite type of coffee? 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

Eh … what?

How are you preparing it? French Press? Filter? Bialetti? Full-fledged espresso machine? One of those automatic coffee machines?

Choose your coffee beans accordingly and play with different coarseness settings. 

Use the quote function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!

Using cream helps to thicken slightly and also adds a slight sweetness (more so with heavy cream). I use a French press or espresso machine and drink mine with said cream (sometimes black), without sugar.

Ultimately, the best way to have better coffee is to use better beans. Don't be affraid to experiment with different blends and regions. They're all different.

System specs:

GTX 1050

16GB DDR3

Samsung evo SSD

a few HDD's

I know it's probably not going to happen but I'd be very happy if Starbucks will sponsor LMG. I'd use even 10% discount like crazy. 

I usually go black coffee with a French Press or if I'm in Starbucks, I like Caramel Macchiato with triple espresso shots 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside