Recommendations : Noise Cancelling Headphones?

Czar2468

What are the best noise cancelling headphones to buy in the market right now?

23 minutes ago, Czar2468 said:

What are the best noise cancelling headphones to buy in the market right now?

bose

sony

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

My advice is to buy a pair of cans that are closed-back with good noise isolation instead, they will just sound better.

With that said, I know Bose does well in the noise cancelling space.

Koss Pro-4AA and the like may not be the ultimate in reproduction, but they do sound better than most active noise cancellation headphones in my opinion.

8 hours ago, Stagea said:

Koss Pro-4AA and the like may not be the ultimate in reproduction, but they do sound better than most active noise cancellation headphones in my opinion.

but you can't wear those in public without looking stupid.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

9 hours ago, spwath said:

but you can't wear those in public without looking stupid.

People generally shouldn't wear closed back headphones in public anyway.

Bose QC-35 should be fine they don't make you stand out like a Hamburger in a Asian restaurant.

Comic Sans!

Custom IEM would do a better job than both. You can get some iem for under 400 and they will sound much better than qc35 or mdr1000x

2 minutes ago, xtroria said:

Custom IEM would do a better job than both. You can get some iem for under 400 and they will sound much better than qc35 or mdr1000x

think you talking about these :P 

http://peltorcomms.3m.com/

I'm honestly surprised non of the brands have slapped on RGB and G3M3R Leet on these and selling them as "Feel like a pro player, Use what the pro's use" 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333