LTT Livestreams

Treboren

Watched the previous two, LTT livestreams. Anyone have links to the unlisted videos? I think I missed the 1st one

i think i do 

let's go see

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

3rd one:

1st one:

I'll have the second one up in a few minutes

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

2nd:

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Delta - Laptop

Thanks! Sadly due to time Zones i can't watch these streams live... I find it sad that i can't watch it later (without this thread). Maybe they could put these on CSF?

Would someone of you, that whould what 'em in the future could create a YT-Playlist, for those people like me, the normally sleeps at this time (10:30 pm)?

Thanks

10 minutes ago, JDE said:

2nd:

@LinusTech 

Impressive driving though my driving instructor would literally scream at me for driving like that, how do you even control the clutch driving like that? 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

Thank you very much. Being 9 hours ahead, I'm pretty much guaranteed to always miss out on these.

Anyone who tells you that you can't do something is unimaginative and probably a coward.

@montemonte Here's a playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuHaV02Ksk-7PVGLpKRIkc-xTgJ3aACB8

I missed all three though, and will probably miss future ones too, so I'm relying on people here finding the links. Only saw the most recent one because it was somehow suggested on my YT homepage despite it being unlisted...

Does anyone know if these video's will eventually be aviable somewhere else (like floatplane)?

10 minutes ago, TherealMaxklos said:

The last one just ended

@JGlass071 can you add it to your playlist?

It should be there! I enabled notifications for the channel so I know when Linus is live (and so I don't forget). I added it when the stream started and it stays there after it ends because of the way YT livestreams work.

Just wanted to check if the right video is in the playlist and i saw that the Video of the live stream is just 6 Sek long. Has anyone a idea why that might be?

6 seconds of unhappy Linus is all I got too. Very strange stream.

Anyone who tells you that you can't do something is unimaginative and probably a coward.

1 hour ago, TherealMaxklos said:

Just wanted to check if the right video is in the playlist and i saw that the Video of the live stream is just 6 Sek long. Has anyone a idea why that might be?

1 hour ago, Alariel said:

6 seconds of unhappy Linus is all I got too. Very strange stream.

It looks like what has happened is that when he switched from WiFi to mobile data the stream cut out. YouTube only archived the 6 seconds of stream during which his WiFi connection worked instead of the whole thing. Very annoying.

Ah well, better luck tomorrow I guess. Hopefully. Maybe.

You, sir, are a hero. Thank you very much.

I've added this full length video to the playlist for anyone who is using it.

Edit: Had the link for today's stream, but it was only left up for maybe 10 minutes before being gone again. So annoying.