Amiibo Rarity? (Lucina and Zelda)

So I just got two amiibo today, a Smash Zelda imported from Japan, and a Lucina I just found at best buy. However, all amiibo rarity charts are from years ago, so I don't know how valuable these two are. What makes me excited however, is that these two have no 3DS or Switch on the box, just the Wii U and smash info. Are these two valuable in any way?

51WApS%2BFCKL.jpg

The boxes are like this, except with info relevant to Lucina and Zelda, and the Zelda box has a white gamepad.

Thanks for any help!

Don't bump your own threads.

Anyways, to answer your question I wouldn't bother about Amiibo rarity anymore. It was a thing near launch as people were going nuts about it. A lot of people made a point of scalping them and selling "complete collections" for inflated prices. But these days you can usually just walk into the shops and get the one you want. If the one you want is out of print you can find people offloading their collections for well under RRP fairly easily.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Yup, Nintendo fixed the production limitation of the amiibos. The only thing is that they are limited time release. This is mostly because they have a huge amount of them, but limited store shelves.

On 22. 8. 2017 at 5:52 AM, Mathematech said:

So I just got two amiibo today, a Smash Zelda imported from Japan, and a Lucina I just found at best buy. However, all amiibo rarity charts are from years ago, so I don't know how valuable these two are. What makes me excited however, is that these two have no 3DS or Switch on the box, just the Wii U and smash info. Are these two valuable in any way?

51WApS%2BFCKL.jpg

The boxes are like this, except with info relevant to Lucina and Zelda, and the Zelda box has a white gamepad.

Thanks for any help!

I myself want amiibos just for the ingame stuff and for that it is easier to buy NFC amiibos card sets that you can use . Whole set is usually price of one real amiibo on ebay.

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B

I have a pretty near complete set of the smash line the Smash ones are pretty easy to find if not in stores on Amazon they are supposed to go for 13.00 MSRP but some of them were released as store exclusives mostly to best buy or gamestop and might be slightly more than that.  The limited release ones or the ones that come bundled with games are a bit harder since they are limited runs.  This includes ones like the Ocarina of Time Link, Inklings from Splatoon, Wolf Link bundled with Twilight Princess, Fire Emblem Shadows of Valentia Amiibo two pack etc. 

Thanks for all the replies! Even though amiibo are not the rarest things today, I think that in a few years (4-6) their value will pick up again.