What case fans should I get?

Yu

I have 35$ to spend on case fans. What fans and how many should I get?

Ones that spin :P

Corsair do some good ones, called the quiet series or something like that. Just don't do what I did and accidentally buy the server ones, those aren't quiet and could make your PC take off.

EDIT: af120 quiet edition I think they are called.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

The ones you like ... basicly. The whole computer fan thing is a bit overhyped, yes super special bearings can increase life span but in general even good sleve bearings serve for a longer time than most people use thier fans.

Anyway comon/good/well known brands are Noctua, Noiseblocker, Corsair, bequiet!, (Cryorig), (Fractal Design), (NZXT) for case fans generally speaking just take the size you can fit (120 mm, 140 mm most of the time) IF you can controll them higher RPM PWM fans are prefered but in general for case fans only low RPMs 3 or 4 pins are fine. And btw  2 or 3 fans are enough or more than enough in general.

I like the Noiseblocker BlackSilentPros, somewhat premium not to expensive good accessories in the package. I'm also a fan (pun not intended) of some Noctua fans like the Noctua NF-A9x14 since for small form factor builds these came in handy various times (good quality in an uncomon formfactor)

PS: (....)  means I dind't hear particular bad things about them, should workand some people discribe them as very good quality. 

There are more brands which also work ofc.

I personally like Corsair and Noctua fans, both have advantages.
Corsair being not expensive, reliable, look nice and easy to clean and relatively quiet.. apart from the fans they put on their AIO's which could move a 747 lol but do the job well. Noctua fans are more pricey yet are dead silent, great for CPU fans and have a 6yr warranty. 

Once I discovered Noctua PPC fans they are all I ever use. They are dead quiet, do very well in airflow and pushing air through radiators, and you can't beat their warranty. They are pricey. but you get what you pay for.